Audio from AudioInputI2S works but data from AudioFilterBiquad does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike5000

I have a strange problem.

Audio from AudioInputI2S (Mic in) works when feeding a block after it in the audio chain.
i2s -> myblock Works

But when the same data is sent first thru an AudioFilterBiquad instance and then to the same block after it there is no audio data coming.
i2s-> biquad -> myblock Does not work!

I know that there is data out from both i2s and from the biquad blocks. I have tested that.

I suspect something is wrong with this audio compressor code. However it works when I feed it directly from analog input... This is the audio compressor code: https://github.com/MarkzP/AudioEffectDynamics/blob/master/effect_dynamics.cpp

Any idea about what is going on and how to debug this issue? (Yes I have allocated audio memory).

Maybe you've discovered a previously unknown bug in the library. Or maybe something's simply wrong in your code?

Either way, to get help you need to show a complete program which reproduces the problem (the "Forum Rule").

I was able to find the problem. There was a bug in the compressor code. The Audio lib was not the problem.

I was able to find the problem. There was a bug in the compressor code. The Audio lib was not the problem.
I don't see a pull request in the repository yet. It would be fair if you would at least inform the author about the found bug... so that other users don't have to fix it again!

I don't see a pull request in the repository yet. It would be fair if you would at least inform the author about the found bug... so that other users don't have to fix it again!

Hi there! I am not sure my fix is good enough to include into the repository. However I will inform the author.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back