Generating Core Library for Single Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

bss_hmr

I used Erich Styger's article on modifying the Teensy 3.5 for SWD and was able to successfully use a JTAG debugger and MCUExpresso to program the device.

I would like to be able to build off of all the terrific libraries and resources the community has invested in the core library work. Is there a way I can get all the core libraries set to the 3.5 board so I can include it in my eclipse project? My end goal is to be able to '#include <Arduino.h>' in my eclipse main and use the digitalWrite and digitalRead functions along with the hardware debugging options that are now available.

Thanks in advance!

Is there a way I can get all the core libraries set to the 3.5 board so I can include it in my eclipse project?

Sure. The easiest way is to just run the Teensyduino installer, then help yourself to the code in Arduino's hardware/teensy folder.

If using a Mac, control-click Arduino and "Show Package Contents", then look for "hardware" in Contents/Java. On Linux and Windows, the Arduino software is ordinary folders. The default install location on Windows is C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino.

The code is also on github.

https://github.com/PaulStoffregen/cores

But if the want all the other libraries, they're scattered around in many different repositories. Not nearly as convenient as having them all in the "libraries" folder under hardware/teensy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back