Teensy 3.6 USB Audio Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

heligh

Hey Guys,

im new to this forum, and kinda new to programming a teensy.
Im working on a sound device for creating modular synthesis through a combination of a teensy / Arduino and MaxMSP.
Looking at the Specs of the teensy I found to that the 3.6 has the opportunity to be used as audio interface.
So my first questions is, is my code right? :D Firstly im trying to create a sinus and sent it to the usb out. But right now its not working.

Code:
#include <Audio.h>
#include <Wire.h>
#include <SPI.h>
#include <SD.h>
#include <SerialFlash.h>

AudioOutputUSB out1;
AudioSynthWaveformSine sine;
AudioConnection patchCord1(sine, 0, out1, 0);

void setup() {
  // put your setup code here, to run once:
  AudioMemory(20);
  sine.frequency(440);
  sine.amplitude(1);
}

void loop() {
  // put your main code here, to run repeatedly:

}

So this is working the main part is to get an i2s microphone rooted to the usb out.
Unfortunately we would like to use the i2s microphone (adafruit) without the Audioshield, it is said that the Arduino can read the i2s but right now, this is also not working. Any suggestions? :)

And a last question. I would like to use another IDE than the Arduino. I implemented the librarys into CLion, and everything is working, but CLion does not recognize the "AudioOutputUSB", like its not finding the class.

So thank you very much. And have a nice and wonderful day.

Greetings Sam

USB Audio needs a timingsource, it does not have one. So just add a dummy output, the DAC for example - this will the enbale the internal 44.1kHz timing. Or just add your I2S device :)
There is an example for USB-Passthrough in the Audio library.

I2S microphones work, search the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back