BMI088 Library

Status
Not open for further replies.

brtaylor

All, I created an Arduino library for working with the BMI088 six-axis IMU. It supports I2C and SPI communication. The BMI088 is a new IMU from Bosch Sensortec specifically designed for use in drones and robotics. It is a System in Package (SiP) of an accelerometer and gyroscope. My library can work with each individually as well as use the advanced features to provide a synchronized output. I haven't had a chance yet to do any noise, temperature stability, or bias stability measurements and comparisons yet.

https://github.com/bolderflight/BMI088

Hi Brian - the only thing I see in way of breakout boards is the bosch shuttle board for the BMI088?

Hi Brian - the only thing I see in way of breakout boards is the bosch shuttle board for the BMI088?

Currently, yes. I have a breakout board designed, but it'll be 3 - 4 weeks before that's available.

EDIT: that's just a normal breakout board to 0.1" pins, not a Teensy Backpack or anything fancy.

Cool on the breakout board. You know - you are going to have to eventually settle on a magnetometer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back