3.6 D+ and D- pins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmonaut

Hi everyone, first post over here.
I'm designing a midicontroller with a teensy 3.6, this time I am putting a USB B in the front panel without and extension cable, directly to pcb. With 3.2 I had access to pins D+ and D-, but in 3.6 this pins are for a secondary port, isnt It?
So, are there USB data pins of the primary port available? Which ones?

On the Teensy 3.6 there are D+ and D- pads for the primary USB port (below the primary USB connector). Then there are the D+ and D- holes (near to pins 2 to 4), which are for the secondary (high speed, host) USB port.

On the Teensy 3.6 there are D+ and D- pads for the primary USB port (below the primary USB connector). Then there are the D+ and D- holes (near to pins 2 to 4), which are for the secondary (high speed, host) USB port.

Thanks a lot for the fast answer, so unfortunately I have no way to route it in the pcb without cabling...maybe the extension cable is my only solution by now.

With 3.2 I had access to pins D+ and D-, but in 3.6 this pins are for a secondary port, isnt It?
So, are there USB data pins of the primary port available? Which ones?

These pins in the red circles have identical USB device functionality. The are the same primary USB port on 3.6 as you had on 3.2.

2.png

1.png

These pins in the blue circle are the secondary USB host port.

3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back