about teensy board with an atmega32u4 upload problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

laoadam

Hello,
attached the picture of the board, I have few questions:
1. How can I know Its 3.3v or 5v;
2. How can I know its teensy's version, teensy2 or teensy3;
3.I did upload a sketch, a window pop out ask to press the button, I click the AUTO because there is no button on the board, the result shown "DONE UPLOADING" with red notice:
"Teensy did not respond to a USB-based request to automatically reboot.
Please press the PROGRAM MODE BUTTON on your Teensy to upload your sketch."
the upload success or not?

Thanks for any suggestions
teensy.4.JPG

The official PJRC website publishes spec which lets you identify the Teensy type based on the used MCU. If it's a genuine Teensy sold by an authorized seller, it has on top of that been delivered with a card, identifying the Teensy type and its pin layout.
From what I can read on your picture ("Pro Micro"), this is not a genuine Teensy, so you can not expect any support from these forums. Blame the seller and ask for a refund!

Last edited:
If I remember correctly you can build for an Arduino Leonardo, don’t remember how close the PIN numbers are...

Usually compiled HEX files for Teensy 2.0 can work on Arduino's 32u4 boards. You just need some way to upload them, since they have a different protocol than Teensy.

The exception is when your code grows larger than 28K. Most other non-Teensy boards have a large bootloader which consumes 4 of the 32K flash in the chip. Teensy 2.0 uses only 0.5K for its bootloader, giving you 3584 extra bytes for your program.

Much thanks to every one answered.
Theremingenieur is right, when I picked Pro Micro, it works.

I loaded both Gamepad Transmitter and Receiver, plugged in power, nothing happened? what could be the way to begin to test a remote controller?

Much thanks to every one answered.
Theremingenieur is right, when I picked Pro Micro, it works.

I loaded both Gamepad Transmitter and Receiver, plugged in power, nothing happened? what could be the way to begin to test a remote controller?

Ask in the Pro Micro forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back