Teensy 4.0 First Beta Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Paul - Wonder if we need a new thread? This one is labeled First-Beta-Test? Probably does not matter either way

Please keep using this thread. Really helps me later if everything was all in the same place. When the boards are in production, I am going to spend a few all-nighters going through most of the messages.

@PaulStoffregen Will there be debug pads/pins available on the T4?
On another note, I still need to make my Teensy3 JTAG programmer do SWD. :)
I plan on releasing it on GitHub at some point, perhaps highlight it as a project on your forums too, if that's OK with you.
It uses the usual openocd tool, and has a nice feature to unwedge the MK2X chips which has the wdog constantly firing issue preventing initial programming.
While it works fantastic, it currently uses full JTAG pinout, and doesn't have host OCD, which might also be a nice idea to include. Lack of time with demanding client. :-D

Perhaps a post about here somewhere - with a link in OP to "Teensy 4.0 SECOND Beta Test with 1062" for initial links to the flurry of stuff that will happen in coming days? I'll start that after this post with a link to KurtE XLS sheet and it can be updated with issues/links.

Yesterday I ordered CAN transceiver and Amazon delivered US Mail - it was on my porch on today … Easter Sunday - the hope the Pri Mail Beta 2 would be there too was false :( - even though the 1062 was an hour away 32 hours ago .. so tomorrow.

Teensy 4.0 SECOND Beta Test with 1062

<placeholder> for second beta 1062 board - linked in OP Teensy 4.0 First Beta Test
1062 beta boards are shipping today …
I have 3 more here which passed testing but still need breakout boards, and 2 more that are untested. Hoping to get those ready early next week.

My biggest concern for testing is the powerdown circuitry. On the 1052 betas, the 3.3V power was always on. With this new board, the 3.3V regulator can be completely turned off. Power remains applied to the USB regulator, and its output feeds the SNVS regulator (which controls the power management stuff).
… Unlike the 1052 beta, please don't worry too much about bricking or damaging your board. We'll have plenty more in just a few weeks.

BreakoutBoard notes - SD POGO Pin test post w/Fast I/O TD1.47b1
SD POGO Pin test post PRE TD1.47b1

KurtE posted XLS pinout for Beta2 w/1062 {update here}

KurtE : initial changes for Beta 2 1062 CORES :: github.com/KurtE/cores/tree/T4_Beta2_board

Issues:
  • TD 1.46 released - Boards.txt has T4 Beta boards behind comments - noted here
  • Boards.txt has RAM at 256KB
  • \hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy4\imxrt1062.ld has RAM at 256KB
  • The audio lib isn't yet working on 1062. The breakout boards have an audio shield like the 1052 ones, but it's also untested.
  • added a pushbutton for the ON/OFF signal, and a green LED to show when the 3.3V power is turned on. Support for shutting off the 3.3V power is new on these 1062 boards. The 1052 boards had the 3.3V regulator permanently enabled. I hoping everyone will experiment with ON/OFF in ways I didn't anticipate!
  • Manual upload of Minimal.hex works fine for Windows, but same code loaded via 15s Restore doesn't present valid RawHID to Windows : post #2306 and same image #2295. And @mjs513 noticed post #2291 - his unit on arrival was the same from factory Restore before packing.

>> FAST GPIO ACTIVE with TD 1.47b1
Re: register definitions for fast GPIO on 1060 imxrt.h needs register/field definitions for fast GPIO regs GPIO6-9 and IOMUXC_GPR_GPR26-29
See testing fast GPIO on NXP 1060 eval board

For 1062, I made several speed improvements in the bootloader. The lag from clicking Upload or pressing the button to when uploading actually starts should be much less now.
The restore process is still slow, and always will be because it's using JTAG boundary scan. But the restore is supposed to result in a working LED blink and USB enumeration as RawHID...
These 1062 boards also have the boot fuses and top flash sector (where the restore image is located) set as read-only. It should now be impossible to brick the board by writing to the fuses. I'll post a program soon so you can give it a try.

Last edited:
I'm exploring this suggestion today, since there's really no clean way to solder a SD socket directly to the board. The orientation we had on the beta #1 boards would have required a SD card to hang well into the space were the USB cable plugs in. The orientation on beta #2 doesn't really work either, because the SD card would need to hang into the space where all the bottom side capacitors are soldered.

This is the FFC connector I'm using as a model for the pads.

https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/amphenol-icc-fci/HFW8R-1STE1LF/609-1788-1-ND

There is just enough space so end ends of the USB host pads are still accessible when there's no cable plugged in. Of course, plugging in a cable blocks access to those pads. It also requires bending the cable somewhat in about 2 mm of space to miss the USB cable. Not ideal, but probably still more usable than 1.1 mm pitch where there's really no good way to actually mount a SD card directly.
FYI
I was using this Molex FFC FPC connector https://www.digikey.de/product-detail/de/molex/0522070833/WM10376CT-ND/4505929
(I bended the pins to fit the 1.1 mm pitch of the uSD)
A flat USB cable was easily operated in parallel.

Decided to test Audio Board on Beta 1 1052 T4 Breakout - to see if it is really broken - or I just can't get wires in the right place for a display. Also for a baseline on testing the T4_beta2 board.
It worked to run "...\Audio\examples\HardwareTesting\ToneSweep\ToneSweep.ino"

So that seems good.

And this worked to build and run: "...\Audio\examples\MemoryAndCpuUsage\MemoryAndCpuUsage.ino"

Not sure if this is new or different or expected? For '\Audio\examples\HardwareTesting\ADAT_DrumSamplePlayer\ADAT_DrumSamplePlayer.ino' I get these memory issues?::
t:/arduino_1.8.9_146/hardware/tools/arm/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/5.4.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374/ADAT_DrumSamplePlayer.ino.elf section `.data' will not fit in region `DTCM'

t:/arduino_1.8.9_146/hardware/tools/arm/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/5.4.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: address 0x200292c0 of T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374/ADAT_DrumSamplePlayer.ino.elf section `.bss' is not within region `DTCM'

Full verbose - on second Verify … this is the verbose output - too long to post after first verify:
Code:
T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware -hardware C:\Users\Tim\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -hardware t:\tcode\hardware -tools T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\tools-builder -tools T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\tools\avr -tools C:\Users\Tim\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -built-in-libraries T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\libraries -libraries t:\tcode\libraries -fqbn=teensy:avr:teensy4b1:usb=serial,speed=600,opt=o2std,keys=en-us -ide-version=10809 -build-path T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374 -warnings=none -build-cache T:\TEMP\arduino_cache_483824 -verbose T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\examples\HardwareTesting\ADAT_DrumSamplePlayer\ADAT_DrumSamplePlayer.ino
T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\arduino-builder -compile -logger=machine -hardware T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware -hardware C:\Users\Tim\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -hardware t:\tcode\hardware -tools T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\tools-builder -tools T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\tools\avr -tools C:\Users\Tim\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -built-in-libraries T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\libraries -libraries t:\tcode\libraries -fqbn=teensy:avr:teensy4b1:usb=serial,speed=600,opt=o2std,keys=en-us -ide-version=10809 -build-path T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374 -warnings=none -build-cache T:\TEMP\arduino_cache_483824 -verbose T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\examples\HardwareTesting\ADAT_DrumSamplePlayer\ADAT_DrumSamplePlayer.ino
Using board 'teensy4b1' from platform in folder: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr
Using core 'teensy4' from platform in folder: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr
Detecting libraries used...
"T:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -std=gnu++14 -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -fno-rtti -fno-threadsafe-statics -felide-constructors -Wno-error=narrowing -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m7 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv5-d16 -D__IMXRT1052__ -DTEENSYDUINO=146 -DARDUINO=10809 -DF_CPU=600000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy4" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\sketch\\ADAT_DrumSamplePlayer.ino.cpp" -o nul
"T:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -std=gnu++14 -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -fno-rtti -fno-threadsafe-statics -felide-constructors -Wno-error=narrowing -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m7 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv5-d16 -D__IMXRT1052__ -DTEENSYDUINO=146 -DARDUINO=10809 -DF_CPU=600000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy4" "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\Audio" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\sketch\\ADAT_DrumSamplePlayer.ino.cpp" -o nul
"T:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -std=gnu++14 -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -fno-rtti -fno-threadsafe-statics -felide-constructors -Wno-error=narrowing -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m7 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv5-d16 -D__IMXRT1052__ -DTEENSYDUINO=146 -DARDUINO=10809 -DF_CPU=600000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy4" "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\Audio" "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\SPI" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\sketch\\ADAT_DrumSamplePlayer.ino.cpp" -o nul
"T:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -std=gnu++14 -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -fno-rtti -fno-threadsafe-statics -felide-constructors -Wno-error=narrowing -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m7 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv5-d16 -D__IMXRT1052__ -DTEENSYDUINO=146 -DARDUINO=10809 -DF_CPU=600000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy4" "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\Audio" "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\SPI" "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\SD" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\sketch\\ADAT_DrumSamplePlayer.ino.cpp" -o nul
"T:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -std=gnu++14 -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -fno-rtti -fno-threadsafe-statics -felide-constructors -Wno-error=narrowing -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m7 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv5-d16 -D__IMXRT1052__ -DTEENSYDUINO=146 -DARDUINO=10809 -DF_CPU=600000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy4" "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\Audio" "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\SPI" "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\SD" "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\SerialFlash" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\sketch\\ADAT_DrumSamplePlayer.ino.cpp" -o nul
"T:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -std=gnu++14 -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -fno-rtti -fno-threadsafe-statics -felide-constructors -Wno-error=narrowing -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m7 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv5-d16 -D__IMXRT1052__ -DTEENSYDUINO=146 -DARDUINO=10809 -DF_CPU=600000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy4" "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\Audio" "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\SPI" "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\SD" "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\SerialFlash" "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\Wire" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\sketch\\ADAT_DrumSamplePlayer.ino.cpp" -o nul
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\sketch\AudioSampleCashregister.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\sketch\AudioSampleGong.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\sketch\AudioSampleHihat.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\sketch\AudioSampleKick.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\sketch\AudioSampleSnare.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\sketch\AudioSampleTomtom.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\analyze_fft1024.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\analyze_fft256.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\analyze_notefreq.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\analyze_peak.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\analyze_print.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\analyze_rms.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\analyze_tonedetect.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\control_ak4558.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\control_cs42448.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\control_cs4272.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\control_sgtl5000.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\control_tlv320aic3206.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\control_wm8731.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\data_spdif.c
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\data_ulaw.c
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\data_waveforms.c
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\data_windows.c
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\effect_bitcrusher.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\effect_chorus.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\effect_combine.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\effect_delay.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\effect_delay_ext.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\effect_envelope.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\effect_fade.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\effect_flange.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\effect_freeverb.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\effect_granular.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\effect_midside.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\effect_multiply.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\effect_reverb.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\effect_waveshaper.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\filter_biquad.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\filter_fir.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\filter_variable.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\input_adc.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\input_adcs.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\input_i2s.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\input_i2s2.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\input_i2s_quad.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\input_pdm.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\input_tdm.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\input_tdm2.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\memcpy_audio.S
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\mixer.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\output_adat.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\output_dac.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\output_dacs.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\output_i2s.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\output_i2s2.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\output_i2s_quad.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\output_mqs.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\output_pt8211.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\output_pt8211_2.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\output_pwm.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\output_spdif.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\output_spdif2.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\output_spdif3.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\output_tdm.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\output_tdm2.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\play_memory.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\play_queue.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\play_sd_raw.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\play_sd_wav.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\play_serialflash_raw.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\record_queue.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\spi_interrupt.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\synth_dc.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\synth_karplusstrong.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\synth_pinknoise.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\synth_pwm.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\synth_simple_drum.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\synth_sine.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\synth_tonesweep.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\synth_waveform.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\synth_wavetable.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\synth_whitenoise.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\utility\imxrt_hw.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\utility\sqrt_integer.c
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SPI\SPI.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD\File.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD\SD.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD\cache_t3.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD\card_t3.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD\dir_t3.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD\fat_t3.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD\file_t3.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD\init_t3.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD\utility\NXP_SDHC.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD\utility\Sd2Card.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD\utility\SdFile.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD\utility\SdVolume.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SerialFlash\SerialFlashChip.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SerialFlash\SerialFlashDirectory.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Wire\Wire.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Wire\WireIMXRT.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Wire\WireKinetis.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Wire\utility\twi.c
Generating function prototypes...
"T:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -std=gnu++14 -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -fno-rtti -fno-threadsafe-statics -felide-constructors -Wno-error=narrowing -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m7 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv5-d16 -D__IMXRT1052__ -DTEENSYDUINO=146 -DARDUINO=10809 -DF_CPU=600000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy4" "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\Audio" "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\SPI" "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\SD" "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\SerialFlash" "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\Wire" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\sketch\\ADAT_DrumSamplePlayer.ino.cpp" -o "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\preproc\\ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
"T:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\tools-builder\\ctags\\5.8-arduino11/ctags" -u --language-force=c++ -f - --c++-kinds=svpf --fields=KSTtzns --line-directives "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\preproc\\ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
Compiling sketch...
"T:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/precompile_helper" "T:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr/cores/teensy4" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374" "T:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -x c++-header -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -std=gnu++14 -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -fno-rtti -fno-threadsafe-statics -felide-constructors -Wno-error=narrowing -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m7 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv5-d16 -D__IMXRT1052__ -DTEENSYDUINO=146 -DARDUINO=10809 -DF_CPU=600000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr/cores/teensy4" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374/pch/Arduino.h" -o "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374/pch/Arduino.h.gch"
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\pch\Arduino.h.gch

Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\sketch\AudioSampleGong.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\sketch\AudioSampleKick.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\sketch\AudioSampleTomtom.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\sketch\AudioSampleSnare.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\sketch\AudioSampleCashregister.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\sketch\AudioSampleHihat.cpp.o
"T:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -std=gnu++14 -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -fno-rtti -fno-threadsafe-statics -felide-constructors -Wno-error=narrowing -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m7 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv5-d16 -D__IMXRT1052__ -DTEENSYDUINO=146 -DARDUINO=10809 -DF_CPU=600000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IT:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374/pch" "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy4" "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\Audio" "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\SPI" "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\SD" "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\SerialFlash" "-IT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\Wire" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\sketch\\ADAT_DrumSamplePlayer.ino.cpp" -o "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\sketch\\ADAT_DrumSamplePlayer.ino.cpp.o"
Compiling libraries...
Compiling library "Audio"
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\memcpy_audio.S.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\data_windows.c.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\data_waveforms.c.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\data_spdif.c.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\data_ulaw.c.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\effect_envelope.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\input_tdm2.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\play_sd_wav.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\effect_freeverb.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\output_dac.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\analyze_fft1024.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\filter_fir.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\output_pt8211_2.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\filter_biquad.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\output_pwm.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\analyze_fft256.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\output_spdif.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\record_queue.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\output_spdif2.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\filter_variable.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\output_tdm2.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\play_memory.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\output_dacs.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\output_i2s.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\play_serialflash_raw.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\output_tdm.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\analyze_notefreq.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\effect_midside.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\spi_interrupt.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\effect_waveshaper.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\input_adc.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\analyze_peak.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\output_spdif3.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\effect_reverb.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\input_pdm.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\output_adat.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\input_i2s_quad.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\play_queue.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\control_wm8731.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\input_tdm.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\effect_bitcrusher.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\synth_tonesweep.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\synth_simple_drum.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\analyze_print.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\synth_pinknoise.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\control_cs4272.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\synth_pwm.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\effect_delay.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\synth_dc.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\output_i2s2.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\control_ak4558.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\synth_waveform.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\control_cs42448.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\play_sd_raw.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\synth_wavetable.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\synth_sine.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\input_adcs.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\analyze_tonedetect.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\output_mqs.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\effect_fade.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\effect_flange.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\output_pt8211.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\effect_chorus.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\synth_whitenoise.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\output_i2s_quad.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\effect_multiply.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\mixer.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\effect_granular.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\synth_karplusstrong.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\input_i2s.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\input_i2s2.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\analyze_rms.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\control_sgtl5000.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\effect_delay_ext.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\effect_combine.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\control_tlv320aic3206.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\utility\sqrt_integer.c.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Audio\utility\imxrt_hw.cpp.o
Compiling library "SPI"
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\SPI\SPI.cpp.o
Compiling library "SD"
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\SD\fat_t3.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\SD\card_t3.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\SD\dir_t3.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\SD\File.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\SD\init_t3.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\SD\SD.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\SD\cache_t3.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\SD\file_t3.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\SD\utility\NXP_SDHC.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\SD\utility\Sd2Card.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\SD\utility\SdFile.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\SD\utility\SdVolume.cpp.o
Compiling library "SerialFlash"
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\SerialFlash\SerialFlashChip.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\SerialFlash\SerialFlashDirectory.cpp.o
Compiling library "Wire"
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Wire\Wire.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Wire\WireKinetis.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Wire\WireIMXRT.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\libraries\Wire\utility\twi.c.o
Compiling core...
Using precompiled core: T:\TEMP\arduino_cache_483824\core\core_67d1e0d4f4ef0f0c8d386c1e6ec2169f.a
Linking everything together...
"T:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -O2 -Wl,--gc-sections,--relax "-TT:\\arduino_1.8.9_146\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy4/imxrt1052.ld" -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m7 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv5-d16 -o "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374/ADAT_DrumSamplePlayer.ino.elf" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\sketch\\ADAT_DrumSamplePlayer.ino.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\sketch\\AudioSampleCashregister.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\sketch\\AudioSampleGong.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\sketch\\AudioSampleHihat.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\sketch\\AudioSampleKick.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\sketch\\AudioSampleSnare.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\sketch\\AudioSampleTomtom.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\analyze_fft1024.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\analyze_fft256.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\analyze_notefreq.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\analyze_peak.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\analyze_print.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\analyze_rms.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\analyze_tonedetect.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\control_ak4558.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\control_cs42448.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\control_cs4272.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\control_sgtl5000.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\control_tlv320aic3206.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\control_wm8731.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\data_spdif.c.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\data_ulaw.c.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\data_waveforms.c.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\data_windows.c.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\effect_bitcrusher.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\effect_chorus.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\effect_combine.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\effect_delay.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\effect_delay_ext.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\effect_envelope.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\effect_fade.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\effect_flange.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\effect_freeverb.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\effect_granular.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\effect_midside.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\effect_multiply.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\effect_reverb.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\effect_waveshaper.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\filter_biquad.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\filter_fir.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\filter_variable.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\input_adc.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\input_adcs.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\input_i2s.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\input_i2s2.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\input_i2s_quad.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\input_pdm.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\input_tdm.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\input_tdm2.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\memcpy_audio.S.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\mixer.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\output_adat.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\output_dac.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\output_dacs.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\output_i2s.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\output_i2s2.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\output_i2s_quad.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\output_mqs.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\output_pt8211.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\output_pt8211_2.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\output_pwm.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\output_spdif.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\output_spdif2.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\output_spdif3.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\output_tdm.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\output_tdm2.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\play_memory.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\play_queue.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\play_sd_raw.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\play_sd_wav.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\play_serialflash_raw.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\record_queue.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\spi_interrupt.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\synth_dc.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\synth_karplusstrong.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\synth_pinknoise.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\synth_pwm.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\synth_simple_drum.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\synth_sine.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\synth_tonesweep.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\synth_waveform.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\synth_wavetable.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\synth_whitenoise.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\utility\\imxrt_hw.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Audio\\utility\\sqrt_integer.c.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\SPI\\SPI.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\SD\\File.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\SD\\SD.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\SD\\cache_t3.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\SD\\card_t3.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\SD\\dir_t3.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\SD\\fat_t3.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\SD\\file_t3.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\SD\\init_t3.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\SD\\utility\\NXP_SDHC.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\SD\\utility\\Sd2Card.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\SD\\utility\\SdFile.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\SD\\utility\\SdVolume.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\SerialFlash\\SerialFlashChip.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\SerialFlash\\SerialFlashDirectory.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Wire\\Wire.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Wire\\WireIMXRT.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Wire\\WireKinetis.cpp.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374\\libraries\\Wire\\utility\\twi.c.o" "T:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374/..\\arduino_cache_483824\\core\\core_67d1e0d4f4ef0f0c8d386c1e6ec2169f.a" "-LT:\\TEMP\\arduino_build_668374" -larm_cortexM7lfsp_math -lm -lstdc++
t:/arduino_1.8.9_146/hardware/tools/arm/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/5.4.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374/ADAT_DrumSamplePlayer.ino.elf section `.data' will not fit in region `DTCM'

t:/arduino_1.8.9_146/hardware/tools/arm/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/5.4.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: address 0x200292c0 of T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374/ADAT_DrumSamplePlayer.ino.elf section `.bss' is not within region `DTCM'

t:/arduino_1.8.9_146/hardware/tools/arm/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/5.4.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: region `DTCM' overflowed by 37568 bytes

T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\sketch\ADAT_DrumSamplePlayer.ino.cpp.o: In function `AudioOutputADAT::AudioOutputADAT()':

T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio/output_adat.h:34: undefined reference to `AudioOutputADAT::begin()'

T:\TEMP\arduino_build_668374\sketch\ADAT_DrumSamplePlayer.ino.cpp.o: In function `AudioStream::AudioStream(unsigned char, audio_block_struct**)':

T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy4/AudioStream.h:130: undefined reference to `vtable for AudioOutputADAT'

collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Multiple libraries were found for "SD.h"
 Used: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD
 Not used: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\libraries\SD
Using library Audio at version 1.3 in folder: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio 
Using library SPI at version 1.0 in folder: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SPI 
Using library SD at version 1.2.2 in folder: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD 
Using library SerialFlash at version 0.5 in folder: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SerialFlash 
Using library Wire at version 1.0 in folder: T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Wire 
Error compiling for board Teensy 4-Beta1.

And this build failed on "...\Audio\examples\HardwareTesting\PassThroughMono\PassThroughMono.ino":
Code:
T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy4/AudioStream.h:130: undefined reference to `vtable for AudioInputAnalog'

T:\arduino_1.8.9_146\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy4/AudioStream.h:130: undefined reference to `vtable for AudioOutputPWM'

Last edited:
Just ran across a Power Only USB cable - been looking for one a few months … Not sure if the expected behavior was posted and if this is right to have the end user recognize easily when a bad or Power Only cable in use fails to support USB programming.

B1_T4:
> When it starts running the Red LED is Off like normal with Power Only - or god Data Cable
> When Button is pressed and on Power Only USB the Red LED does a blink - some ~1 sec on and ~1 off?
> With Full Power/Data USB cable on Button Press the Red LED shows an ON Red ~8 secs, then goes to slow ~1 sec on and ~2 sec off? TyComm is showing the T4b1 is connected in Bootloader mode.

The blink timing in both cases is hard to measure if it is sending a signal? The meaningful ~8 second on with good cable button press is useful for the time it lasts.

Pretty sure that part can't fit on the beta2 board. :(

Datasheet says the "C" dimension is 12.7 mm for the 8 pin version. Then the 2 mounting tabs each add 0.8 mm, for 14.3 width.

sc.png

The distance between pads on Teensy (not allowing for any clearance) is 13.59 mm.

The wider beta1 boards had 18.67 mm space, but that was only because I had not yet managed to route the PCB in 6 layers to fit the normal Teensy form factor. Making the board wider was a quick way to get a first beta for testing.

Re: register definitions for fast GPIO on 1060

1.46-beta11 imxrt.h needs register/field definitions for fast GPIO regs GPIO6-9 and IOMUXC_GPR_GPR26-29

See testing fast GPIO on NXP 1060 eval board

I was playing around some more with the Excel document, which I have not updated yet in #2269

But assuming I add in the Six signal pins from the SD Card pins like we did for T3.6. Which to me makes even more sense than it did no T3.6 as nothing is physically connected to the shipping boards AND the T4 has a lot less IO pins than the T3.6 does...

But if the PR goes through adding the pins, like I described:
Code:
34	SD_B0_03	2.15	UART8_RTS		1:MISO	PWM1_B1			[COLOR="#006400"]IO-07[/COLOR]				DATA1
35	SD_B0_02	3.14	UART8_CTS		1:MOSI	PWM1_A1			[COLOR="#006400"]IO-06[/COLOR]				DATA0
36	SD_B0_01	3.13		[COLOR="#006400"]3_SDA[/COLOR]	1:CS0	PWM1_B0			IO-05				CLK
37	SD_B0_00	3.12		[COLOR="#006400"]3_SCL[/COLOR]	1:SCK	PWM1_A0			IO-04				CMD
38	SD_B0_05	3.17	[COLOR="#006400"]UART8_RX[/COLOR]		1:B_DQS	PWM1_B2			[COLOR="#006400"]IO-09[/COLOR]				DATA3
39	SD_B0_04	3.16	[COLOR="#006400"]UART8_TX[/COLOR]		1:B_SSO_B	PWM1_A2			[COLOR="#006400"]IO-08[/COLOR]				DATA2

You will notices some of these have Green Text. I think these are duplicates of other IO pins. Question is if it makes sense to add them as Alternate pins...

Decided to test Audio Board on Beta 1 1052 T4 Breakout - to see if it is really broken - or I just can't get wires in the right place for a display. Also for a baseline on testing the T4_beta2 board.
It worked to run "...\Audio\examples\HardwareTesting\ToneSweep\ToneSweep.ino"

So that seems good.

I too soldered up audio shield for T4 beta1 with T4 adapter. With switch on I2S1 I successfully played sine wave through ear buds. But I couldn't figure out how to get SD on audio shield to work with T4 beta1 adapter board. It could be my soldering, but I also plugged the audio shield into a breadboard and ran wires to T3.2 with MOSI(7) and CLK(14). I was able to run SD example listfiles. With same breadboard setup and T4 beta, listfiles failed to find SD. So i'm not sure how to configure MOSI and CLK, because there are no "alternates" for T4 SPI (10-13). I also tried using MOSI(11) and CLK(13) from T4, but that didn't work either.

Has anyone got audio shield SD to work with T4 beta1? What is the proper incantation? (Maybe it was discussed in this thread and i missed it ...)

FWIW, T4 with SPI (10-13) talks to sparkfun SD adapter.

Last edited:
Ok all. Just received the new board and wow, impressive. If not for the larger mcu cant tell the difference between T3.6 and T4 :) Like the layout on the breadboard and Paul even included another audio shield :)

First thing i noticed in the IDE on first plug in is that it will be identified as follows:
Code:
Port: [no device] RawHID (Teensy 4 - Beta 2)
which a little different than what I am use to :)

Reloading the blink to see what you get on Serial4 i see the normal startup sequence:
Code:
***********IMXRT Startup**********
test 1 -1234567 3
CCM_ANALOG_PLL_USB1=80003000
  enable USB clocks
CCM_ANALOG_PLL_USB1=80003040
Increasing voltage to 1250 mV
need to switch to alternate clock during reconfigure of ARM PLL
USB PLL is running, so we can use 120 MHz
Freq: 12 MHz * 100 / 2 / 1
ARM PLL=80002042
ARM PLL needs reconfigure
ARM PLL=80002064
New Frequency: ARM=600000000, IPG=150000000
USB reset took 6 loops
analogInit
before C++ constructors
after C++ constructors
before setup
after setup
usb_cdc_line_coding, baud=0
usb_cdc_line_coding, baud=0
usb_cdc_line_coding, baud=115200
usb_cdc_line_coding, baud=115200

To turn off hold down the button for about 5 seconds and the little green light goes out. To turn back on requires a press of about 1 second it seems.

Now for some testing :)

Last edited:
ILI9341_t3 Library
The Teensyduino version will not compile for the T4B2 - no support for 105/1062 boards. However, @KurtE's T4-Beta branch does compile and run without issue on the B2 board - admittedly only tested with graphicstest.ino sketch - not exhaustive testing.

ILI9488_t3 Library Does compile but doesn't recognize the SPI port - issue is with my own doing. Put a fix in but couldn't test it until today so that is an easy fix to make.

EDIT: I modify my local copy of the ILI9488 library just for SPI and it runs on the B2 no issue (again graphicstest.ino). Funny problem with spi1 and spi2 test.

I am using @KurtE's updated SPI library. Have to go and check with Kurt?

I'm considering wrapping up a 1.46 software release today. I have a long list of stuff I wanted to do, including merging Kurt's USB host bluetooth stuff. Kinda feeling not awesome about leaving all that undone. But having a stable 1.46 on the website will make merging lots of change much easier.

@Paul
As much as I would love to tell you go take a break while we are all playing :) its probably not a bad idea to do it sooner than later to get a baseline before B2 changes start hitting

Pushing out 1.46 makes sense to me to allow the 1.47 to get major updates and real testing with T4b2 updates.

I got T4_Beta2 from the mailbox where it sat for almost 2 hours. Impressive package! :cool:

POWER BUTTON HAS NO EFFECT

> Plugged it into car USB charger and it blinked!
> "Button Press": shows no Red - so maybe that is the expected No Data behavior - if the RED LED doesn't blink it is Power only?
> Press, tap, wiggle , Hold of 'ON/OFF' Power button does nothing?
> I installed a fresh WINDOWS 10 :: IDE and TD1.46b11 tree and Blink uploaded.
> "Button Press" on DATA USB glows red and waits when TLoader has Auto Off - showing 'Beta #2 text and image'
> And on USB battery pack a "Button Press" again shows No Red at all
> 15sec Restore worked blink and No Windows Hassle
: 15sRestore.jpg
> Press, tap, wiggle , Hold of 'ON/OFF' Power button does nothing?

Ref Info here is first TLoader Verbose [those callback C114 lines are sure persistent and annoying]:
Code:
14:30:00.495 (ports 5): Begin, version=1.46-beta11, high-res time
14:30:00.495 (ports 5): LoadLibrary cfgmgr32 ok
14:30:00.495 (ports 5): LoadLibrary ntdll ok
14:30:00.501 (ports 5): callback 0024
14:30:00.501 (ports 5): callback 0081
14:30:00.507 (ports 5): callback 0083
14:30:00.510 (ports 5): hWnd = 988588
14:30:00.515 (ports 5): found_usb_device, id=\\?\usb#vid_16c0&pid_0478#0008d79f#{a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}
14:30:00.515 (ports 5): found_usb_device, loc=usb:0/140000/0/2    Port_#0002.Hub_#0001
14:30:00.515 (ports 5): found_usb_device, devinst=00000006
14:30:00.515 (ports 5): found_usb_device, hwid=USB\VID_16C0&PID_0478&REV_0002
14:30:00.515 (ports 5): add: loc=usb:0/140000/0/2, class=HID, vid=16C0, pid=0478, ver=0002, serial=0008d79f, dev=\\?\usb#vid_16c0&pid_0478#0008d79f#{a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}
14:30:00.515 (ports 5): hiddev_from_devinst_list: iface=0
14:30:00.517 (ports 5): found_usb_device complete
14:30:00.518 (ports 5): hid, found devinst=0000000A
14:30:00.518 (ports 5): hid, path=\\?\hid#vid_16c0&pid_0478#6&286fbe38&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
14:30:00.518 (ports 5): hid,  opened handle
14:30:00.579 (ports 5):  devinst=0000000A, location=usb:0/140000/0/2
14:30:00.579 (ports 5):  vid=16C0, pid=0478, ver=0002, usepage=FF9C, use=0024
14:30:00.579 (ports 5):  devpath=\\?\hid#vid_16c0&pid_0478#6&286fbe38&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
14:30:00.579 (ports 5): usb_add: usb:0/140000/0/2  hid#vid_16c0&pid_0478 (Teensy 4-Beta2) Bootloader
14:30:01.376 (ports 5): callback C114
14:30:03.490 (ports 5): callback C114
14:30:05.560 (ports 5): callback C114
14:30:07.650 (ports 5): callback C114
14:30:09.705 (ports 5): callback C114
14:30:11.817 (ports 5): callback C114
14:30:13.885 (ports 5): callback C114
14:30:15.939 (ports 5): callback C114
14:30:18.013 (ports 5): callback C114
14:30:20.102 (ports 5): callback C114
14:30:22.149 (ports 5): callback C114
14:30:24.240 (ports 5): callback C114
14:30:26.279 (ports 5): callback C114
14:30:28.346 (ports 5): callback C114
14:30:30.421 (ports 5): callback C114
14:30:32.469 (ports 5): callback C114
14:30:34.529 (ports 5): callback C114
14:30:36.618 (ports 5): callback C114
14:30:38.685 (ports 5): callback C114
14:30:40.749 (ports 5): callback C114
14:30:42.814 (ports 5): callback C114
14:30:44.854 (ports 5): callback C114
14:30:46.928 (ports 5): callback C114
14:30:48.956 (ports 5): callback C114
14:30:50.986 (ports 5): callback C114
14:30:53.029 (ports 5): callback C114
14:30:55.112 (ports 5): callback C114
14:30:57.182 (ports 5): callback C114
14:30:59.265 (ports 5): callback C114
14:31:01.302 (ports 5): callback C114
14:31:03.385 (ports 5): callback C114
14:31:03.600 (post_compile 1): Begin, version=1.46-beta11, high-res time
14:31:05.487 (ports 5): callback C114
14:31:06.297 (loader): Teensy Loader 1.46-beta11, begin program
14:31:06.466 (loader): Listening for remote control on port 3149
14:31:06.466 (loader): initialized, showing main window
14:31:06.528 (loader): remote connection 1384 opened
14:31:06.528 (loader): remote cmd from 1384: "comment: Teensyduino 1.46-beta11 - WINDOWS (teensy_post_compile)"
14:31:06.528 (loader): remote cmd from 1384: "status"
14:31:06.528 (loader): HID/win32:  vid:046D pid:C534 ver:2901
14:31:06.528 (loader): HID/win32:  vid:1B80 pid:B406 ver:0100
14:31:06.528 (loader): HID/win32:  vid:046D pid:C534 ver:2901
14:31:06.528 (loader): HID/win32:  vid:1B80 pid:B406 ver:0100
14:31:06.534 (post_compile 1): Sending command: comment: Teensyduino 1.46-beta11 - WINDOWS (teensy_post_compile)
14:31:06.544 (loader): HID/win32:  vid:0764 pid:0501 ver:0001
14:31:06.544 (loader): HID/win32:  vid:1B80 pid:B406 ver:0100
14:31:06.544 (loader): HID/win32:  vid:046D pid:C534 ver:2901
14:31:06.544 (loader): HID/win32:  vid:1B80 pid:B406 ver:0100
14:31:06.544 (loader): HID/win32:  vid:046D pid:C534 ver:2901
14:31:06.611 (loader): HID/win32:  vid:16C0 pid:0478 ver:0002
14:31:06.611 (loader): HID/win32:  usage_page:FF9C, usage:0024
14:31:06.611 (loader): Device came online, code_size = 1572864
14:31:06.611 (loader): Board is: Teensy 4-Beta2 (IMXRT1062), version 0.02
14:31:06.611 (loader): set background IMG_ONLINE
14:31:06.611 (loader): remote cmd from 1384: "dir:T:\TEMP\arduino_build_150823\"
14:31:06.611 (loader): remote cmd from 1384: "file:Blink.ino.hex"
14:31:06.611 (loader): File "Blink.ino.hex". 12756 bytes, 1% used
14:31:06.620 (post_compile 1): Status: 0, 0, 1, 1, 0, 0, T:\TEMP\arduino_build_513868\, BlinkMin.ino.hex
14:31:06.620 (post_compile 1): Sending command: dir:T:\TEMP\arduino_build_150823\
14:31:06.621 (post_compile 1): Sending command: file:Blink.ino.hex
14:31:06.627 (loader): remote cmd from 1384: "status"
14:31:06.627 (loader): HID/win32: HidD_GetPreparsedData ok, device still online :-)
14:31:06.629 (post_compile 1): Status: 1, 0, 1, 1, 0, 0, T:\TEMP\arduino_build_150823\, Blink.ino.hex
14:31:06.629 (post_compile 1): Disconnect
14:31:06.643 (loader): remote connection 1384 closed
14:31:06.966 (post_compile 2): Begin, version=1.46-beta11, high-res time
14:31:06.967 (loader): remote connection 1384 opened
14:31:06.967 (loader): remote cmd from 1384: "comment: Teensyduino 1.46-beta11 - WINDOWS (teensy_post_compile)"
14:31:06.967 (loader): remote cmd from 1384: "status"
14:31:06.967 (loader): remote cmd from 1384: "dir:T:\TEMP\arduino_build_150823\"
14:31:06.967 (loader): remote cmd from 1384: "file:Blink.ino.hex"
14:31:06.967 (loader): File "Blink.ino.hex". 12756 bytes, 1% used
14:31:06.967 (loader): remote cmd from 1384: "status"
14:31:06.970 (post_compile 2): Sending command: comment: Teensyduino 1.46-beta11 - WINDOWS (teensy_post_compile)
14:31:06.971 (post_compile 2): Status: 1, 0, 1, 1, 0, 0, T:\TEMP\arduino_build_150823\, Blink.ino.hex
14:31:06.971 (post_compile 2): Sending command: dir:T:\TEMP\arduino_build_150823\
14:31:06.971 (post_compile 2): Sending command: file:Blink.ino.hex
14:31:06.978 (post_compile 2): Status: 1, 0, 1, 1, 0, 0, T:\TEMP\arduino_build_150823\, Blink.ino.hex
14:31:06.978 (post_compile 2): Disconnect
14:31:06.998 (loader): remote connection 1384 closed
14:31:06.998 (loader): remote connection 1436 opened
14:31:06.998 (post_compile 3): Running teensy_reboot: "T:\Ard186t4b2\hardware\teensy\..\tools\teensy_reboot.exe" teensy_reboot.exe "-board=TEENSY40" "-port=usb:0/140000/0/8/6" "-portlabel=COM20 Serial" "-portprotocol=Teensy"
14:31:07.114 (reboot 4): Begin, version=1.46-beta11, high-res time
14:31:07.114 (reboot 4): location = usb:0/140000/0/8/6
14:31:07.114 (reboot 4): portlabel = COM20 Serial
14:31:07.114 (reboot 4): Only location usb:0/140000/0/8/6 will be tried
14:31:07.114 (reboot 4): portprotocol = Teensy
14:31:07.114 (reboot 4): LoadLibrary cfgmgr32 ok
14:31:07.114 (reboot 4): LoadLibrary ntdll ok
14:31:07.145 (loader): remote connection 1440 opened
14:31:07.145 (loader): remote cmd from 1440: "show:arduino_attempt_reboot"
14:31:07.145 (loader): got request to show arduino rebooting message
14:31:07.145 (loader): remote cmd from 1440: "comment: Teensyduino 1.46-beta11 - WINDOWS (teensy_reboot)"
14:31:07.145 (loader): remote cmd from 1440: "status"
14:31:07.145 (loader): remote cmd from 1440: "auto:on"
14:31:07.148 (reboot 4): found_usb_device, id=\\?\usb#vid_16c0&pid_0478#0008d79f#{a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}
14:31:07.148 (reboot 4): found_usb_device, loc=usb:0/140000/0/2    Port_#0002.Hub_#0001
14:31:07.148 (reboot 4): found_usb_device, hwid=USB\VID_16C0&PID_0478&REV_0002
14:31:07.148 (reboot 4): found_usb_device, devinst=00000006
14:31:07.149 (reboot 4): add: loc=usb:0/140000/0/2, class=HID, vid=16C0, pid=0478, ver=0002, serial=0008d79f, dev=\\?\usb#vid_16c0&pid_0478#0008d79f#{a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}
14:31:07.149 (reboot 4): hiddev_from_devinst_list: iface=0
14:31:07.151 (reboot 4): found_usb_device complete
14:31:07.151 (reboot 4): hid, found devinst=0000000A
14:31:07.157 (reboot 4): found Teensy Loader, version 1.46
14:31:07.157 (reboot 4): Sending command: show:arduino_attempt_reboot
14:31:07.159 (reboot 4): Sending command: comment: Teensyduino 1.46-beta11 - WINDOWS (teensy_reboot)
14:31:07.160 (reboot 4): Status: 1, 0, 1, 1, 0, 0, T:\TEMP\arduino_build_150823\, Blink.ino.hex
14:31:07.160 (reboot 4): Sending command: auto:on
14:31:07.160 (reboot 4): send: auto:on
14:31:07.160 (reboot 4): Disconnect
14:31:07.161 (loader): File "Blink.ino.hex". 12756 bytes, 1% used
14:31:07.161 (loader): elf appears to be for Teensy 4-Beta2 (IMXRT1062) (1572864 bytes)
14:31:07.161 (loader): elf binary data matches hex file
14:31:07.161 (loader): elf file is for Teensy 4-Beta2 (IMXRT1062)
14:31:07.161 (loader): begin operation
14:31:07.183 (loader): remote connection 1440 closed
14:31:07.191 (loader): remote connection 1436 closed
14:31:07.191 (loader): flash, block=0, bs=1024, auto=1
14:31:07.192 (loader):  gauge old value = 0
14:31:07.202 (loader): flash, block=1, bs=1024, auto=1
14:31:07.330 (loader):  gauge old value = 1
14:31:07.330 (loader): flash, block=2, bs=1024, auto=1
14:31:07.330 (loader):  gauge old value = 2
14:31:07.330 (loader): flash, block=3, bs=1024, auto=1
14:31:07.330 (loader):  gauge old value = 3
14:31:07.330 (loader): flash, block=4, bs=1024, auto=1
14:31:07.330 (loader):  gauge old value = 4
14:31:07.330 (loader): flash, block=5, bs=1024, auto=1
14:31:07.345 (loader):  gauge old value = 5
14:31:07.345 (loader): flash, block=6, bs=1024, auto=1
14:31:07.345 (loader):  gauge old value = 6
14:31:07.345 (loader): flash, block=7, bs=1024, auto=1
14:31:07.345 (loader):  gauge old value = 7
14:31:07.345 (loader): flash, block=8, bs=1024, auto=1
14:31:07.345 (loader):  gauge old value = 8
14:31:07.345 (loader): flash, block=9, bs=1024, auto=1
14:31:07.345 (loader):  gauge old value = 9
14:31:07.345 (loader): flash, block=10, bs=1024, auto=1
14:31:07.346 (loader):  gauge old value = 10
14:31:07.346 (loader): flash, block=11, bs=1024, auto=1
14:31:07.346 (loader):  gauge old value = 11
14:31:07.346 (loader): flash, block=12, bs=1024, auto=1
14:31:07.346 (loader):  gauge old value = 12
14:31:07.361 (loader): sending reboot
14:31:07.361 (loader): begin wait_until_offline
14:31:07.396 (ports 5): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVICEREMOVECOMPLETE
14:31:07.430 (loader): offline, waited 1
14:31:07.430 (loader): end operation, total time = 0.269 seconds
14:31:07.430 (loader): set background IMG_REBOOT_OK
14:31:07.430 (loader): redraw timer set, image 14 to show for 1200 ms
14:31:07.430 (loader): remote connection 1440 opened
14:31:07.430 (loader): HID/win32:  vid:046D pid:C534 ver:2901
14:31:07.430 (loader): HID/win32:  vid:1B80 pid:B406 ver:0100
14:31:07.430 (loader): HID/win32:  vid:0764 pid:0501 ver:0001
14:31:07.436 (ports 5): remove: loc=usb:0/140000/0/2
14:31:07.436 (ports 5): usb_remove: usb:0/140000/0/2
14:31:07.436 (ports 5): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:31:07.436 (ports 5): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVNODES_CHANGED
14:31:07.437 (ports 5): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:31:07.555 (ports 5): callback C114
14:31:07.718 (ports 5): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVNODES_CHANGED
14:31:07.719 (ports 5): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:31:08.633 (loader): redraw, image 9
14:31:09.058 (ports 5): purge, name=hid#vid_16c0&pid_0478 (Teensy 4-Beta2) Bootloader, loc=usb:0/140000/0/2, age=1.622 sec
14:31:09.369 (ports 5): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVNODES_CHANGED
14:31:09.369 (ports 5): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:31:09.415 (ports 5): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVICEARRIVAL
14:31:09.416 (ports 5): found_usb_device, id=\\?\usb#vid_16c0&pid_0483#5794870#{a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}
14:31:09.416 (ports 5): found_usb_device, loc=usb:0/140000/0/2    Port_#0002.Hub_#0001
14:31:09.416 (ports 5): found_usb_device, hwid=USB\VID_16C0&PID_0483&REV_0279
14:31:09.416 (ports 5): found_usb_device, devinst=0000001d
14:31:09.416 (ports 5): add: loc=usb:0/140000/0/2, class=Ports, vid=16C0, pid=0483, ver=0279, serial=5794870, dev=\\?\usb#vid_16c0&pid_0483#5794870#{a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}
14:31:09.418 (ports 5):   comport_from_devinst_list attempt
14:31:09.418 (ports 5):   found Ports in classguid_list at index=0
14:31:09.418 (ports 5):   port COM25 found from devnode
14:31:09.418 (ports 5): found_usb_device complete
14:31:09.419 (ports 5): usb_add: usb:0/140000/0/2  COM25 (Teensy 4-Beta2) Serial
14:31:09.429 (ports 5): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVICEARRIVAL
14:31:09.430 (ports 5): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:31:09.465 (ports 5): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVNODES_CHANGED
14:31:09.466 (ports 5): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:31:09.723 (ports 5): callback C114
14:31:11.809 (ports 5): callback C114
14:31:13.878 (ports 5): callback C114
14:31:13.893 (serialmon 6): Begin, version=1.46-beta11, high-res time
14:31:13.893 (serialmon 6): listening for location: usb:0/140000/0/2
14:31:13.893 (serialmon 6): LoadLibrary cfgmgr32 ok
14:31:13.893 (serialmon 6): LoadLibrary ntdll ok
14:31:13.900 (serialmon 6): callback 0024
14:31:13.900 (serialmon 6): callback 0081
14:31:13.907 (serialmon 6): callback 0083
14:31:13.910 (serialmon 6): hWnd = 526962
14:31:13.910 (serialmon 6): loop stdin, ready=2097151
14:31:13.912 (serialmon 6): found_usb_device, id=\\?\usb#vid_16c0&pid_0483#5794870#{a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}
14:31:13.912 (serialmon 6): found_usb_device, loc=usb:0/140000/0/2    Port_#0002.Hub_#0001
14:31:13.912 (serialmon 6): found_usb_device, hwid=USB\VID_16C0&PID_0483&REV_0279
14:31:13.912 (serialmon 6): found_usb_device, devinst=00000006
14:31:13.912 (serialmon 6): add: loc=usb:0/140000/0/2, class=Ports, vid=16C0, pid=0483, ver=0279, serial=5794870, dev=\\?\usb#vid_16c0&pid_0483#5794870#{a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}
14:31:13.912 (serialmon 6):   comport_from_devinst_list attempt
14:31:13.912 (serialmon 6):   found Ports in classguid_list at index=0
14:31:13.912 (serialmon 6):   port COM25 found from devnode
14:31:13.912 (serialmon 6): found_usb_device complete
14:31:13.914 (serialmon 6): usb_add: usb:0/140000/0/2
14:31:13.914 (serialmon 6): translate "COM25" -> "\\.\COM25"
14:31:14.115 (serialmon 6): GetDefaultCommConfig success
14:31:14.236 (serialmon 6): SetDefaultCommConfig success
14:31:14.236 (serialmon 6): Opened \\.\COM25 Serial
14:31:14.239 (ports 5): callback 001A
14:31:14.275 (loader): remote connection 1504 opened
14:31:14.288 (serialmon 6): callback 001A
14:31:15.966 (serialmon 6): callback C114
14:31:15.966 (ports 5): callback C114
14:31:18.062 (serialmon 6): callback C114
14:31:18.062 (ports 5): callback C114
14:31:20.197 (serialmon 6): callback C114
14:31:20.198 (ports 5): callback C114
14:31:22.288 (serialmon 6): callback C114
14:31:22.289 (ports 5): callback C114
14:31:24.340 (serialmon 6): callback C114
14:31:24.340 (ports 5): callback C114
14:31:26.415 (serialmon 6): callback C114
14:31:26.415 (ports 5): callback C114
14:31:28.489 (serialmon 6): callback C114
14:31:28.489 (ports 5): callback C114
14:31:30.543 (serialmon 6): callback C114
14:31:30.544 (ports 5): callback C114
14:31:32.610 (serialmon 6): callback C114
14:31:32.611 (ports 5): callback C114
14:31:34.651 (serialmon 6): callback C114
14:31:34.651 (ports 5): callback C114
14:31:36.703 (serialmon 6): callback C114
14:31:36.703 (ports 5): callback C114
14:31:38.775 (serialmon 6): callback C114
14:31:38.775 (ports 5): callback C114
14:31:40.828 (serialmon 6): callback C114
14:31:40.829 (ports 5): callback C114
14:31:42.889 (serialmon 6): callback C114
14:31:42.889 (ports 5): callback C114
14:31:44.960 (serialmon 6): callback C114
14:31:44.960 (ports 5): callback C114
14:31:47.024 (serialmon 6): callback C114
14:31:47.024 (ports 5): callback C114
14:31:47.266 (serialmon 6): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVNODES_CHANGED
14:31:47.266 (serialmon 6): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:31:47.267 (ports 5): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVNODES_CHANGED
14:31:47.268 (ports 5): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:31:48.169 (serialmon 6): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVNODES_CHANGED
14:31:48.169 (serialmon 6): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:31:48.170 (ports 5): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVNODES_CHANGED
14:31:48.170 (ports 5): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:31:48.238 (serialmon 6): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVNODES_CHANGED
14:31:48.239 (serialmon 6): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:31:48.239 (ports 5): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVNODES_CHANGED
14:31:48.240 (ports 5): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:31:48.755 (loader): remote connection 1504 closed
14:31:49.079 (ports 5): callback C114
14:31:51.110 (ports 5): callback C114
14:31:51.154 (serialmon 7): Begin, version=1.46-beta11, high-res time
14:31:51.154 (serialmon 7): listening for location: usb:0/140000/0/2
14:31:51.154 (serialmon 7): LoadLibrary cfgmgr32 ok
14:31:51.154 (serialmon 7): LoadLibrary ntdll ok
14:31:51.160 (serialmon 7): callback 0024
14:31:51.160 (serialmon 7): callback 0081
14:31:51.165 (serialmon 7): callback 0083
14:31:51.167 (serialmon 7): hWnd = 592498
14:31:51.168 (serialmon 7): loop stdin, ready=2097151
14:31:51.170 (serialmon 7): found_usb_device, id=\\?\usb#vid_16c0&pid_0483#5794870#{a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}
14:31:51.170 (serialmon 7): found_usb_device, loc=usb:0/140000/0/2    Port_#0002.Hub_#0001
14:31:51.170 (serialmon 7): found_usb_device, hwid=USB\VID_16C0&PID_0483&REV_0279
14:31:51.170 (serialmon 7): found_usb_device, devinst=00000006
14:31:51.170 (serialmon 7): add: loc=usb:0/140000/0/2, class=Ports, vid=16C0, pid=0483, ver=0279, serial=5794870, dev=\\?\usb#vid_16c0&pid_0483#5794870#{a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}
14:31:51.170 (serialmon 7):   comport_from_devinst_list attempt
14:31:51.170 (serialmon 7):   found Ports in classguid_list at index=0
14:31:51.170 (serialmon 7):   port COM25 found from devnode
14:31:51.170 (serialmon 7): found_usb_device complete
14:31:51.171 (serialmon 7): usb_add: usb:0/140000/0/2
14:31:51.171 (serialmon 7): translate "COM25" -> "\\.\COM25"
14:31:51.296 (serialmon 7): GetDefaultCommConfig success
14:31:51.416 (serialmon 7): SetDefaultCommConfig success
14:31:51.416 (serialmon 7): Opened \\.\COM25 Serial
14:31:51.419 (ports 5): callback 001A
14:31:51.458 (loader): remote connection 828 opened
14:31:53.201 (ports 5): callback C114
14:31:54.767 (loader): remote connection 828 closed
14:31:55.271 (ports 5): callback C114
14:31:57.302 (ports 5): callback C114
14:31:57.527 (loader): file changed
14:31:57.531 (loader): File "Blink.ino.hex". 13876 bytes, 1% used
14:31:57.796 (loader): remote connection 1580 opened
14:31:57.796 (loader): remote cmd from 1580: "comment: Teensyduino 1.46-beta11 - WINDOWS (teensy_post_compile)"
14:31:57.796 (loader): remote cmd from 1580: "status"
14:31:57.796 (loader): remote cmd from 1580: "dir:T:\TEMP\arduino_build_150823\"
14:31:57.796 (loader): remote cmd from 1580: "file:Blink.ino.hex"
14:31:57.796 (loader): File "Blink.ino.hex". 13876 bytes, 1% used
14:31:57.797 (post_compile 8): Begin, version=1.46-beta11, high-res time
14:31:57.803 (post_compile 8): Sending command: comment: Teensyduino 1.46-beta11 - WINDOWS (teensy_post_compile)
14:31:57.805 (post_compile 8): Status: 1, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0, T:\TEMP\arduino_build_150823\, Blink.ino.hex
14:31:57.805 (post_compile 8): Sending command: dir:T:\TEMP\arduino_build_150823\
14:31:57.805 (post_compile 8): Sending command: file:Blink.ino.hex
14:31:57.812 (loader): remote cmd from 1580: "status"
14:31:57.815 (post_compile 8): Status: 1, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0, T:\TEMP\arduino_build_150823\, Blink.ino.hex
14:31:57.815 (post_compile 8): Disconnect
14:31:57.827 (loader): remote connection 1580 closed
14:31:58.116 (post_compile 9): Begin, version=1.46-beta11, high-res time
14:31:58.118 (loader): remote connection 1352 opened
14:31:58.118 (loader): remote cmd from 1352: "comment: Teensyduino 1.46-beta11 - WINDOWS (teensy_post_compile)"
14:31:58.118 (loader): remote cmd from 1352: "status"
14:31:58.118 (loader): remote cmd from 1352: "dir:T:\TEMP\arduino_build_150823\"
14:31:58.118 (loader): remote cmd from 1352: "file:Blink.ino.hex"
14:31:58.118 (loader): File "Blink.ino.hex". 13876 bytes, 1% used
14:31:58.118 (loader): remote cmd from 1352: "status"
14:31:58.121 (post_compile 9): Sending command: comment: Teensyduino 1.46-beta11 - WINDOWS (teensy_post_compile)
14:31:58.122 (post_compile 9): Status: 1, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0, T:\TEMP\arduino_build_150823\, Blink.ino.hex
14:31:58.122 (post_compile 9): Sending command: dir:T:\TEMP\arduino_build_150823\
14:31:58.123 (post_compile 9): Sending command: file:Blink.ino.hex
14:31:58.132 (post_compile 9): Status: 1, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0, T:\TEMP\arduino_build_150823\, Blink.ino.hex
14:31:58.132 (post_compile 9): Disconnect
14:31:58.150 (loader): remote connection 1352 closed
14:31:58.150 (loader): remote connection 1352 opened
14:31:58.150 (post_compile 10): Running teensy_reboot: "T:\Ard186t4b2\hardware\teensy\..\tools\teensy_reboot.exe" teensy_reboot.exe "-board=TEENSY40" "-port=usb:0/140000/0/2" "-portlabel=COM25 Serial" "-portprotocol=Teensy"
14:31:58.182 (loader): remote connection 1580 opened
14:31:58.189 (reboot 11): Begin, version=1.46-beta11, high-res time
14:31:58.189 (reboot 11): location = usb:0/140000/0/2
14:31:58.189 (reboot 11): portlabel = COM25 Serial
14:31:58.189 (reboot 11): Only location usb:0/140000/0/2 will be tried
14:31:58.189 (reboot 11): portprotocol = Teensy
14:31:58.189 (reboot 11): LoadLibrary cfgmgr32 ok
14:31:58.189 (reboot 11): LoadLibrary ntdll ok
14:31:58.191 (reboot 11): found_usb_device, id=\\?\usb#vid_16c0&pid_0483#5794870#{a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}
14:31:58.191 (reboot 11): found_usb_device, loc=usb:0/140000/0/2    Port_#0002.Hub_#0001
14:31:58.191 (reboot 11): found_usb_device, devinst=00000006
14:31:58.191 (reboot 11): found_usb_device, hwid=USB\VID_16C0&PID_0483&REV_0279
14:31:58.191 (reboot 11): add: loc=usb:0/140000/0/2, class=Ports, vid=16C0, pid=0483, ver=0279, serial=5794870, dev=\\?\usb#vid_16c0&pid_0483#5794870#{a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}
14:31:58.191 (reboot 11):   comport_from_devinst_list attempt
14:31:58.191 (reboot 11):   found Ports in classguid_list at index=0
14:31:58.191 (reboot 11):   port COM25 found from devnode
14:31:58.191 (reboot 11): found_usb_device complete
14:31:58.197 (reboot 11): found Teensy Loader, version 1.46
14:31:58.197 (reboot 11): Sending command: show:arduino_attempt_reboot
14:31:58.197 (loader): remote cmd from 1580: "show:arduino_attempt_reboot"
14:31:58.197 (loader): got request to show arduino rebooting message
14:31:58.197 (loader): remote cmd from 1580: "comment: Teensyduino 1.46-beta11 - WINDOWS (teensy_reboot)"
14:31:58.197 (loader): remote cmd from 1580: "status"
14:31:58.201 (reboot 11): Sending command: comment: Teensyduino 1.46-beta11 - WINDOWS (teensy_reboot)
14:31:58.203 (reboot 11): Status: 1, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0, T:\TEMP\arduino_build_150823\, Blink.ino.hex
14:31:58.203 (reboot 11): do_reset (serial) COM25
14:31:58.213 (loader): remote cmd from 1580: "status"
14:31:58.224 (reboot 11): Status: 1, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0, T:\TEMP\arduino_build_150823\, Blink.ino.hex
14:31:58.224 (reboot 11): status read, retry 0
14:31:58.301 (ports 5): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVICEREMOVECOMPLETE
14:31:58.302 (ports 5): remove: loc=usb:0/140000/0/2
14:31:58.302 (ports 5): usb_remove: usb:0/140000/0/2
14:31:58.302 (ports 5): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:31:58.311 (ports 5): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVNODES_CHANGED
14:31:58.312 (ports 5): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:31:58.314 (ports 5): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVICEREMOVECOMPLETE
14:31:58.314 (ports 5): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:31:58.329 (loader): remote cmd from 1580: "status"
14:31:58.331 (reboot 11): Status: 1, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0, T:\TEMP\arduino_build_150823\, Blink.ino.hex
14:31:58.331 (reboot 11): status read, retry 1
14:31:58.437 (loader): remote cmd from 1580: "status"
14:31:58.439 (reboot 11): Status: 1, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0, T:\TEMP\arduino_build_150823\, Blink.ino.hex
14:31:58.439 (reboot 11): status read, retry 2
14:31:58.549 (ports 5): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVICEARRIVAL
14:31:58.550 (ports 5): found_usb_device, id=\\?\usb#vid_16c0&pid_0478#0008d79f#{a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}
14:31:58.550 (ports 5): found_usb_device, loc=usb:0/140000/0/2    Port_#0002.Hub_#0001
14:31:58.550 (ports 5): found_usb_device, hwid=USB\VID_16C0&PID_0478&REV_0002
14:31:58.550 (ports 5): found_usb_device, devinst=00000006
14:31:58.550 (ports 5): add: loc=usb:0/140000/0/2, class=HID, vid=16C0, pid=0478, ver=0002, serial=0008d79f, dev=\\?\usb#vid_16c0&pid_0478#0008d79f#{a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}
14:31:58.550 (ports 5): hiddev_from_devinst_list: iface=0
14:31:58.551 (ports 5): found_usb_device complete
14:31:58.551 (loader): remote cmd from 1580: "status"
14:31:58.552 (ports 5): usb_add: usb:0/140000/0/2  [no_device] (Teensy 4-Beta2) Bootloader
14:31:58.554 (reboot 11): Status: 1, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0, T:\TEMP\arduino_build_150823\, Blink.ino.hex
14:31:58.554 (reboot 11): status read, retry 3
14:31:58.571 (ports 5): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVNODES_CHANGED
14:31:58.572 (ports 5): update_usb_device, devinst list change, old had 1, new has 2
14:31:58.572 (ports 5): hiddev_from_devinst_list: iface=0
14:31:58.573 (ports 5): hid, found devinst=0000000A
14:31:58.573 (ports 5): hid, path=\\?\hid#vid_16c0&pid_0478#6&286fbe38&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
14:31:58.573 (ports 5): hid,  opened handle
14:31:58.574 (ports 5):  devinst=0000000A, location=usb:0/140000/0/2
14:31:58.574 (ports 5):  vid=16C0, pid=0478, ver=0002, usepage=FF9C, use=0024
14:31:58.574 (ports 5):  devpath=\\?\hid#vid_16c0&pid_0478#6&286fbe38&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
14:31:58.574 (ports 5): usb_add: usb:0/140000/0/2  hid#vid_16c0&pid_0478 (Teensy 4-Beta2) Bootloader
14:31:58.616 (ports 5): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVNODES_CHANGED
14:31:58.617 (ports 5): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:31:58.657 (loader): remote cmd from 1580: "status"
14:31:58.657 (loader): Device came online, code_size = 1572864
14:31:58.657 (loader): Board is: Teensy 4-Beta2 (IMXRT1062), version 0.02
14:31:58.657 (loader): File "Blink.ino.hex". 13876 bytes, 1% used
14:31:58.657 (loader): set background IMG_ONLINE
14:31:58.667 (loader): File "Blink.ino.hex". 13876 bytes, 1% used
14:31:58.667 (loader): elf appears to be for Teensy 4-Beta2 (IMXRT1062) (1572864 bytes)
14:31:58.667 (loader): elf binary data matches hex file
14:31:58.667 (loader): elf file is for Teensy 4-Beta2 (IMXRT1062)
14:31:58.667 (loader): begin operation
14:31:58.682 (reboot 11): Status: 1, 1, 1, 2, 0, 1, T:\TEMP\arduino_build_150823\, Blink.ino.hex
14:31:58.686 (loader): flash, block=0, bs=1024, auto=1
14:31:58.686 (loader):  gauge old value = 0
14:31:58.686 (loader): flash, block=1, bs=1024, auto=1
14:31:58.837 (loader):  gauge old value = 1
14:31:58.837 (loader): remote cmd from 1580: "status"
14:31:58.846 (reboot 11): Status: 1, 1, 1, 2, 0, 1, T:\TEMP\arduino_build_150823\, Blink.ino.hex
14:31:58.847 (loader): flash, block=2, bs=1024, auto=1
14:31:58.847 (loader):  gauge old value = 2
14:31:58.847 (loader): flash, block=3, bs=1024, auto=1
14:31:58.847 (loader):  gauge old value = 3
14:31:58.847 (loader): flash, block=4, bs=1024, auto=1
14:31:58.847 (loader):  gauge old value = 4
14:31:58.847 (loader): flash, block=5, bs=1024, auto=1
14:31:58.847 (loader):  gauge old value = 5
14:31:58.847 (loader): flash, block=6, bs=1024, auto=1
14:31:58.847 (loader):  gauge old value = 6
14:31:58.847 (loader): flash, block=7, bs=1024, auto=1
14:31:58.847 (loader):  gauge old value = 7
14:31:58.847 (loader): flash, block=8, bs=1024, auto=1
14:31:58.847 (loader):  gauge old value = 8
14:31:58.847 (loader): flash, block=9, bs=1024, auto=1
14:31:58.847 (loader):  gauge old value = 9
14:31:58.857 (loader): flash, block=10, bs=1024, auto=1
14:31:58.857 (loader):  gauge old value = 10
14:31:58.857 (loader): flash, block=11, bs=1024, auto=1
14:31:58.857 (loader):  gauge old value = 11
14:31:58.857 (loader): flash, block=12, bs=1024, auto=1
14:31:58.857 (loader):  gauge old value = 12
14:31:58.857 (loader): flash, block=13, bs=1024, auto=1
14:31:58.857 (loader):  gauge old value = 13
14:31:58.867 (loader): sending reboot
14:31:58.867 (loader): begin wait_until_offline
14:31:58.888 (ports 5): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVICEREMOVECOMPLETE
14:31:58.888 (ports 5): remove: loc=usb:0/140000/0/2
14:31:58.888 (ports 5): usb_remove: usb:0/140000/0/2
14:31:58.888 (ports 5): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:31:58.937 (loader): offline, waited 1
14:31:58.937 (loader): end operation, total time = 0.271 seconds
14:31:58.937 (loader): set background IMG_REBOOT_OK
14:31:58.937 (loader): redraw timer set, image 14 to show for 1200 ms
14:31:58.937 (loader): remote cmd from 1580: "status"
14:31:58.937 (loader): HID/win32:  vid:046D pid:C534 ver:2901
14:31:58.937 (loader): HID/win32:  vid:1B80 pid:B406 ver:0100
14:31:58.937 (loader): HID/win32:  vid:0764 pid:0501 ver:0001
14:31:58.943 (reboot 11): Status: 1, 1, 0, 2, 0, 0, T:\TEMP\arduino_build_150823\, Blink.ino.hex
14:31:58.943 (reboot 11): status read, retry 4
14:31:58.943 (reboot 11): Success
14:31:58.943 (reboot 11): Disconnect
14:31:58.948 (ports 5): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVNODES_CHANGED
14:31:58.949 (ports 5): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:31:58.957 (loader): remote connection 1580 closed
14:31:58.957 (loader): remote connection 1352 closed
14:31:59.195 (serialmon 12): Begin, version=1.46-beta11, high-res time
14:31:59.195 (serialmon 12): listening for location: usb:0/140000/0/2
14:31:59.195 (serialmon 12): LoadLibrary cfgmgr32 ok
14:31:59.195 (serialmon 12): LoadLibrary ntdll ok
14:31:59.197 (ports 5): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVNODES_CHANGED
14:31:59.198 (ports 5): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:31:59.202 (serialmon 12): callback 0024
14:31:59.202 (serialmon 12): callback 0081
14:31:59.208 (serialmon 12): callback 0083
14:31:59.208 (ports 5): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVICEARRIVAL
14:31:59.209 (ports 5): found_usb_device, id=\\?\usb#vid_16c0&pid_0483#5794870#{a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}
14:31:59.209 (ports 5): found_usb_device, loc=usb:0/140000/0/2    Port_#0002.Hub_#0001
14:31:59.209 (ports 5): found_usb_device, hwid=USB\VID_16C0&PID_0483&REV_0279
14:31:59.209 (ports 5): found_usb_device, devinst=0000001d
14:31:59.209 (ports 5): add: loc=usb:0/140000/0/2, class=Ports, vid=16C0, pid=0483, ver=0279, serial=5794870, dev=\\?\usb#vid_16c0&pid_0483#5794870#{a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}
14:31:59.209 (ports 5):   comport_from_devinst_list attempt
14:31:59.209 (ports 5):   found Ports in classguid_list at index=0
14:31:59.209 (ports 5):   port COM25 found from devnode
14:31:59.209 (ports 5): found_usb_device complete
14:31:59.211 (ports 5): usb_add: usb:0/140000/0/2  COM25 (Teensy 4-Beta2) Serial
14:31:59.213 (serialmon 12): hWnd = 592520
14:31:59.213 (serialmon 12): loop stdin, ready=2097151
14:31:59.217 (serialmon 12): found_usb_device, id=\\?\usb#vid_16c0&pid_0483#5794870#{a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}
14:31:59.217 (serialmon 12): found_usb_device, loc=usb:0/140000/0/2    Port_#0002.Hub_#0001
14:31:59.217 (serialmon 12): found_usb_device, hwid=USB\VID_16C0&PID_0483&REV_0279
14:31:59.217 (serialmon 12): found_usb_device, devinst=00000006
14:31:59.217 (serialmon 12): add: loc=usb:0/140000/0/2, class=Ports, vid=16C0, pid=0483, ver=0279, serial=5794870, dev=\\?\usb#vid_16c0&pid_0483#5794870#{a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}
14:31:59.217 (serialmon 12):   comport_from_devinst_list attempt
14:31:59.217 (serialmon 12):   found Ports in classguid_list at index=0
14:31:59.217 (serialmon 12):   port COM25 found from devnode
14:31:59.217 (serialmon 12): found_usb_device complete
14:31:59.219 (serialmon 12): usb_add: usb:0/140000/0/2
14:31:59.219 (serialmon 12): translate "COM25" -> "\\.\COM25"
14:31:59.354 (serialmon 12): GetDefaultCommConfig success
14:31:59.478 (serialmon 12): SetDefaultCommConfig success
14:31:59.478 (serialmon 12): Opened \\.\COM25 Serial
14:31:59.481 (ports 5): callback 001A
14:31:59.517 (loader): remote connection 1588 opened
14:31:59.528 (serialmon 12): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVICEARRIVAL
14:31:59.529 (serialmon 12): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVNODES_CHANGED
14:31:59.529 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:31:59.532 (serialmon 12): callback 001A
14:31:59.534 (serialmon 12): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:31:59.566 (ports 5): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVICEARRIVAL
14:31:59.567 (ports 5): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:31:59.571 (ports 5): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVNODES_CHANGED
14:31:59.571 (ports 5): callback C114
14:31:59.573 (ports 5): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:32:00.142 (loader): redraw, image 9
14:32:02.138 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:32:02.139 (ports 5): callback C114
14:32:04.210 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:32:04.210 (ports 5): callback C114
14:32:06.260 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:32:06.261 (ports 5): callback C114
14:32:08.319 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:32:08.319 (ports 5): callback C114
14:32:10.370 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:32:10.370 (ports 5): callback C114
14:32:12.442 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:32:12.442 (ports 5): callback C114
14:32:14.510 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:32:14.511 (ports 5): callback C114
14:32:16.569 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:32:16.569 (ports 5): callback C114
14:32:18.622 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:32:18.622 (ports 5): callback C114
14:32:20.677 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:32:20.677 (ports 5): callback C114
14:32:22.731 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:32:22.731 (ports 5): callback C114
14:32:24.789 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:32:24.789 (ports 5): callback C114
14:32:26.861 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:32:26.861 (ports 5): callback C114
14:32:27.305 (serialmon 12): teensy read ov error
14:32:27.305 (serialmon 12): teensy read error
14:32:27.308 (ports 5): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVICEREMOVECOMPLETE
14:32:27.308 (ports 5): remove: loc=usb:0/140000/0/2
14:32:27.308 (ports 5): usb_remove: usb:0/140000/0/2
14:32:27.308 (ports 5): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:32:27.309 (serialmon 12): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVICEREMOVECOMPLETE
14:32:27.310 (serialmon 12): remove: loc=usb:0/140000/0/2
14:32:27.310 (serialmon 12): usb_remove: usb:0/140000/0/2
14:32:27.310 (serialmon 12): Disconnect \\.\COM25
14:32:27.310 (serialmon 12): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:32:27.324 (serialmon 12): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVNODES_CHANGED
14:32:27.324 (serialmon 12): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:32:27.325 (ports 5): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVNODES_CHANGED
14:32:27.325 (serialmon 12): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVICEREMOVECOMPLETE
14:32:27.326 (ports 5): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:32:27.326 (serialmon 12): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:32:27.327 (ports 5): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVICEREMOVECOMPLETE
14:32:27.328 (ports 5): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:32:28.925 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:32:28.925 (ports 5): purge, name=COM25 (Teensy 4-Beta2) Serial, loc=usb:0/140000/0/2, age=1.617 sec
14:32:28.925 (ports 5): callback C114
14:32:31.035 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:32:31.036 (ports 5): callback C114
14:32:33.103 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:32:33.103 (ports 5): callback C114
14:32:35.160 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:32:35.161 (ports 5): callback C114
14:32:37.212 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:32:37.213 (ports 5): callback C114
14:32:39.271 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:32:39.271 (ports 5): callback C114
14:32:41.343 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:32:41.343 (ports 5): callback C114
14:32:43.394 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:32:43.394 (ports 5): callback C114
14:32:45.469 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:32:45.470 (ports 5): callback C114
14:32:47.521 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:32:47.521 (ports 5): callback C114
14:32:49.612 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:32:49.612 (ports 5): callback C114
14:32:51.680 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:32:51.680 (ports 5): callback C114
14:32:53.728 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:32:53.728 (ports 5): callback C114
14:32:55.822 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:32:55.822 (ports 5): callback C114
14:32:57.854 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:32:57.855 (ports 5): callback C114
14:32:59.942 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:32:59.942 (ports 5): callback C114
14:33:02.015 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:33:02.016 (ports 5): callback C114
14:33:04.105 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:33:04.105 (ports 5): callback C114
14:33:06.156 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:33:06.156 (ports 5): callback C114
14:33:08.213 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:33:08.213 (ports 5): callback C114
14:33:10.283 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:33:10.283 (ports 5): callback C114
14:33:12.356 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:33:12.356 (ports 5): callback C114
14:33:14.410 (serialmon 12): callback C114
14:33:14.411 (ports 5): callback C114
14:33:15.667 (serialmon 12): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVNODES_CHANGED
14:33:15.668 (serialmon 12): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:33:15.669 (ports 5): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVNODES_CHANGED
14:33:15.670 (ports 5): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:33:15.676 (ports 5): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVICEARRIVAL
14:33:15.676 (serialmon 12): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVICEARRIVAL
14:33:15.677 (serialmon 12): found_usb_device, id=\\?\usb#vid_16c0&pid_0483#5794870#{a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}
14:33:15.677 (serialmon 12): found_usb_device, loc=usb:0/140000/0/2    Port_#0002.Hub_#0001
14:33:15.677 (serialmon 12): found_usb_device, hwid=USB\VID_16C0&PID_0483&REV_0279
14:33:15.677 (serialmon 12): found_usb_device, devinst=00000006
14:33:15.677 (serialmon 12): add: loc=usb:0/140000/0/2, class=Ports, vid=16C0, pid=0483, ver=0279, serial=5794870, dev=\\?\usb#vid_16c0&pid_0483#5794870#{a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}
14:33:15.677 (serialmon 12):   comport_from_devinst_list attempt
14:33:15.677 (serialmon 12):   found Ports in classguid_list at index=0
14:33:15.677 (serialmon 12):   port COM25 found from devnode
14:33:15.677 (serialmon 12): found_usb_device complete
14:33:15.677 (ports 5): found_usb_device, id=\\?\usb#vid_16c0&pid_0483#5794870#{a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}
14:33:15.677 (ports 5): found_usb_device, loc=usb:0/140000/0/2    Port_#0002.Hub_#0001
14:33:15.677 (ports 5): found_usb_device, hwid=USB\VID_16C0&PID_0483&REV_0279
14:33:15.677 (ports 5): found_usb_device, devinst=0000001d
14:33:15.677 (ports 5): add: loc=usb:0/140000/0/2, class=Ports, vid=16C0, pid=0483, ver=0279, serial=5794870, dev=\\?\usb#vid_16c0&pid_0483#5794870#{a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}
14:33:15.677 (ports 5):   comport_from_devinst_list attempt
14:33:15.677 (ports 5):   found Ports in classguid_list at index=0
14:33:15.678 (ports 5):   port COM25 found from devnode
14:33:15.678 (ports 5): found_usb_device complete
14:33:15.678 (serialmon 12): usb_add: usb:0/140000/0/2
14:33:15.678 (serialmon 12): translate "COM25" -> "\\.\COM25"
14:33:15.679 (ports 5): usb_add: usb:0/140000/0/2  COM25 (Teensy 4-Beta2) Serial
14:33:15.800 (serialmon 12): GetDefaultCommConfig success
14:33:15.904 (serialmon 12): SetDefaultCommConfig success
14:33:15.904 (serialmon 12): Opened \\.\COM25 Serial
14:33:15.907 (ports 5): callback 001A
14:33:15.909 (serialmon 12): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVICEARRIVAL
14:33:15.910 (serialmon 12): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVNODES_CHANGED
14:33:15.914 (serialmon 12): callback 001A
14:33:15.918 (serialmon 12): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:33:16.009 (ports 5): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVICEARRIVAL
14:33:16.010 (ports 5): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:33:16.011 (ports 5): WM_DEVICECHANGE DBT_DEVNODES_CHANGED
14:33:16.012 (ports 5): nothing new, skipping HID & Ports enum
14:33:16.540 (ports 5): callback C114

Audio Shield/Library

@Frank B

Paul is right looks like audio is broken. I hooked up my other audio shield since I had the mic and pot soldered on already and ran the sketch I referenced in https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/54711-Teensy-4-0-First-Beta-Test?p=203887&viewfull=1#post203887. It reads files off the sd card and plays them. While it is successfully reading and opening the files it just sounds like a bunch tones at various pitches being played as each file it played.

Tried to play Zelda wavetable as well but no joy. Same type of issues with just the speaker tapping away.

@defragster

Did you hold the on/off button for 5-7 seconds. That worked for me - green light will go off and when you hold it again to turn power back on, have to hold for a second or so and the it comes right back up. Didn't notice what the red light was doing, unfortunately

RE T4b2: > Press, tap, wiggle , Hold of 'ON/OFF' Power button does nothing?

If I put GND on 'Power on/off' Pin in 5 seconds it goes Off

It seems I have a bad POGO pin connection?

Meter shows 2.93V on that pad

With Probe tip pushed into Pin Hole to measure voltage:
Pressing Button drops to 0V - this compressed the POGO and makes a connection to button
5 seconds and Green Off. Release button and voltage sits at 2.28V
Button some couple hundred ms's and Green LED back on.

{Update}: I just got some of these Test Points from AdaFruit - they press into a PCB pin hole. I folded one of the legs over and pressing the other into the hole compressing against the POGO pin and now have a working button.
With this in place the POGO Shaft now shows voltage connection to the T4 PCB pin. IT seems stable like that - would probably work with a loop of wire through the hole too - or if I could remove/restore the T4 I could solder the hole closed and probably work.

@mjs513 - yes the 'Hold' part of that was indeed for extended periods.

Last edited:
I did test the button on all 9 boards. It worked at least once, ~5 sec to turn off power, about half a second to turn it back on.

But the pogo pin for that button, and the tiny pins for the SD card aren't ideal. That pogo is trying to touch a through hole pad with an ID that's approx the same as the pogo pin's OD. Ideally a pogo pin with wider and conical head should be used, but I didn't have any in the 12-13 mm height.

Likewise, the native SD pogo pins are also far from ideal. If you pull the board out of the sockets, you'll see I tried to build a support to hold them in position, perpendicular to the PCB. But the pins don't have great tolerance, and the pads on the T4 bottom side are thin. Sometimes the pins only just barely touch the edge of the pad. I did run that test program on all 9 boards and measured 6 different frequencies with my multimeter... so they were all touching when we shipped these breakout boards. But if you pull the T4 out, I recommend running that program (from msg #2250) and checking whether all 6 pins on the edge of the SD socket are giving a unique frequency.

First thing i noticed in the IDE on first plug in is that it will be identified as follows:
Code:
Port: [no device] RawHID (Teensy 4 - Beta 2)
which a little different than what I am use to :)

Which version & rev of Windows is this? Very strange that it's not loading a driver for a HID interface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back