MIDI SendSysEx on USB host

I can successfully send entire patches to the THR10 now and the solution has been running for hours without any stability issues. Mission accomplished. Thanks again Paul for your great support.

For those trying to connect THR10(C) with USBHost_t36.h (as of Oct 2019) - use MIDIDevice_BigBuffer class, not MIDIDevice.

Anyway thank you all for the library and this thread - it helped a lot!

Hello everyone I have a problem with the THR 10 I state that I do not understand anything of the codes you are talking about, for me you are hackers worldwide! I only have this problem with the THR: I just wanted me to send simple midi signals, to use it as a midi controller (since it has 9 encoders), in the various audio plug-ins, and amp simulators on the market But it seems that it does not send any signal, which even the simplest devices from a few euros do. I was a bit resigned to the idea that it could not be done, but then I run into this discussion, and it seems that you have solved the problem
As I told you I am really a "0" in this matter, someone knows me if you can do this thing and if it has prohibitive costs and is not worth it for my purpose, I am already full of devices that in the end I do not use and no I would like to buy more... I get to the usb cable of the THR that connects to the mac, what should I put and do in the chain to solve the problem? Maybe you Hirnilein0815 could help me since you know the machine and you solved, I could only be infinitely grateful

Back