Teensy 3.6 with nRF24 like transceiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben_Tan

Hi:

My transceiver is used to detect incoming valid packet using IRQ pin. The issue is that the Teensy code when runs using the PC-USB (the one I coded it in) runs perfectly but when I use a power bank or another PC USB or wall charger to power it the IRQ trigger is not working as it is not being triggered. The SPI communication with the nRF24 is workingly normally.

All other functions such as hardware serial with HC05, ESP8266 runs without any issue only the IRQ from nRF24 transceiver.

My question is does Teensy detects if the USB is recognized since it also does not work 100% when it is connected to another "new" USB port . I have tested it with another identical set with the same observation.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Hi:

My transceiver is used to detect incoming valid packet using IRQ pin. The issue is that the Teensy code when runs using the PC-USB (the one I coded it in) runs perfectly but when I use a power bank or another PC USB or wall charger to power it the IRQ trigger is not working as it is not being triggered. The SPI communication with the nRF24 is workingly normally.

All other functions such as hardware serial with HC05, ESP8266 runs without any issue only the IRQ from nRF24 transceiver.

My question is does Teensy detects if the USB is recognized since it also does not work 100% when it is connected to another "new" USB port . I have tested it with another identical set with the same observation.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Update Observation
The same effect of IRQ not asserting also appears if I compile the with "No USB" selected under the Option>USB type in Arduino Sketch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back