Forum Rule: Always post complete source code & details to reproduce any issue!

Thread: Schematics for Teensy for Autodesk Eagle

Schematics for Teensy for Autodesk Eagle

Hi,

I am trying to do a custom PCB layout for simple orbital rocker that will be battery powered. I wanted to use teensy for it. I am designing the board with Eagle and I wanted to get a hold of the schematics and ideally 3d representations of the teensy boards for my solid modeling.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by mastermind00 View Post
    Hi,

I am trying to do a custom PCB layout for simple orbital rocker that will be battery powered. I wanted to use teensy for it. I am designing the board with Eagle and I wanted to get a hold of the schematics and ideally 3d representations of the teensy boards for my solid modeling.

Thanks in advance.
    You might want to look at the zip file mentioned in this post. It has entries for both Teensy 3.0-3.2 and Teensy 3.5/3.6:

Thanks for the reply. To be safe I should be using only all pins schematics correct? Also what does DIL mean in this context?

Quote Originally Posted by mastermind00 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. To be safe I should be using only all pins schematics correct? Also what does DIL mean in this context?
    I haven't used eagle, I just recalled that the link was posted some time ago.