MKL02Z32VFG4 with bootloader teensy 3.2 on europe market

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are s viral distributors in Europe which sell the well known complete Teensy boards, but as far as I know, the MKL02/04 with preloaded bootloader can only be bought directly from PJRC

There are s viral distributors in Europe which sell the well known complete Teensy boards, but as far as I know, the MKL02/04 with preloaded bootloader can only be bought directly from PJRC

Thank you for reply Theremingenieur.

It is sad to hear this because they are good products, but if you have to do a business project, there is a problem with the bootloader, not all electronic card manufacturers are willing to buy the components you commissioned directly from the states combined.

I searched the site for a way to communicate with theme, but I couldn't. The only point is this forum.

It would be enough for them to sell a development board that allows loading the bootloader, it would still be a business for them, wouldn't it?

It is sad to hear this because they are good products, but if you have to do a business project, there is a problem with the bootloader, not all electronic card manufacturers are willing to buy the components you commissioned directly from the states combined.

Several people have already realized Teensy based custom PCBs with MKL02/04 ICs from PJRC. If your contract manufacturer does not want to buy these in the US, buy these yourself and carry or ship them over to the PCB production site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back