Forum Rule: Always post complete source code & details to reproduce any issue!

Thread: How do I modify IDE board upload procedure to run .bat instead of Teensyduino?

How do I modify IDE board upload procedure to run .bat instead of Teensyduino?

Hi,

I would like to implement a custom setup into my Arduino IDE. In particular, I'd like to be able to select an additional custom board under Tools in my Arduino IDE.
    This board should be completely identical to the other teensy-board options, instead of one thing. After I pressed the upload button and the code for the board has complied, it should not launch Teensyduino but a .bat file I have prepared somewhere on my system.
    Is something like this possible? If so, how can I accomplish something like that? Which file do I have to modify/ add for that to work and how?
    I hope I can find here people with the technical know how to help we with my question Looking forward to your reply!
    Last edited by valentin; 04-11-2019 at 10:22 PM.

Can anyone help me on this ? :/ I intended to complete my remote programming approach for my Teensy... https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/55754...in10-amp-Pi0W)
    Last edited by valentin; 04-15-2019 at 10:03 AM.

For Windows it seems? If you look at this github.com/Defragster/Tset - it should show something useful to use or build on if other mods needed.

It relies on TyCommander for upload - but that will make the needed mods to execute that {with integrate} and you could replace that with .bat as needed if that doesn't work

Sry for the late reply. Thanks for the tip! Seems like a good starting point, I will look into it