Status
Not open for further replies.

LunarEclipse57

Hi all,

I rather new to Teensy LC and am encountering an error stating that:
Code:
Multiple libraries were found for "Keypad.h"
 Used: /Users/myuser/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Keypad
 Not used: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/Keypad
Multiple libraries were found for "Servo.h"
 Used: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/Servo
 Not used: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries/Servo
Error compiling for board Teensy LC.

I initially was testing my code on an Arduino Mega 2560 and the code ran perfectly fine, but now as I am transfering it over to the Teensy, it am not getting those error messages.

I then downloaded a servo and keypad library by going to sketch->include library-> manage library and then added them that way.

Any clue what's going on?

Any advice would be amazing! Thanks in advance!

Hi all,

I rather new to Teensy LC and am encountering an error stating that:
Code:
Multiple libraries were found for "Keypad.h"
 Used: /Users/myuser/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Keypad
 Not used: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/Keypad
Multiple libraries were found for "Servo.h"
 Used: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/Servo
 Not used: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries/Servo
Error compiling for board Teensy LC.

I initially was testing my code on an Arduino Mega 2560 and the code ran perfectly fine, but now as I am transfering it over to the Teensy, it am not getting those error messages.

I then downloaded a servo and keypad library by going to sketch->include library-> manage library and then added them that way.

Any clue what's going on?

Any advice would be amazing! Thanks in advance!

I get the "Multiple libraries were found for.." error all the times I compile a sketch without disabling "real time" protection in the PC's antivirus: it doesn't allows some temp file's rewriting thus the error.
Maybe you too have something like that running...

Thank you for your reply. I was able to get it working by downloading a separate library specifically for Teensy for the keypad. It seems to be working now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back