Quad channel input problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoho

I'll repost it here since it really seems to be a technical support question and I fear the original topic will be buried (https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/55963-Quad-channel-input-problem).

@PaulStoffregen was Teensy 3.6 ever tested with simultaneous quad channel input and output?

It seems like there is a configuration problem. With the current configuration only quad channel output works. I was looking at how AudioInputI2S/AudioOutputI2S are being initialized. And if I change 15 to 31 in output_i2s_quad.cpp (like I2S_TCR4_SYWD(15) and all other parts which have 15), quad input starts to work (the LED starts to shine and the peak meters measure levels properly for all four input channels). But with 31 the output stops working. With 15, the output works, but the input doesn't.

I also needed to replace a line in input_i2s_quad.cpp:
Code:
dma.TCD->SADDR = &I2S0_RDR0
to
Code:
dma.TCD->SADDR = (void *)((uint32_t)&I2S0_RDR0 + 2)
like it is in input_i2s.cpp to get the proper levels on the quad inputs.

Given that I have no idea what those numbers are, I'm wondering if you could help. Seems like it's only a few flags away from working. The hardware is definitely ok (given that all for output channels work with 15 and all four inputs work with 31). The stereo pass through example works perfectly too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back