Arduino + FREERTOS Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

fersical

Hi! I have the Version of Arduino 1.8.9 , Teensyduino 1.46.

When execute my code I have this error:

C:\Users\PROPIE~1\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_811737/core\core.a(EventResponder.cpp.o): In function `pendablesrvreq_isr':

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3/EventResponder.cpp:87: multiple definition of `pendablesrvreq_isr'

C:\Users\PROPIE~1\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_811737\libraries\FreeRTOS_T3\utility\port.c.o:C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\FreeRTOS_T3\utility/port.c:311: first defined here

c:/program files (x86)/arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/5.4.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: Disabling relaxation: it will not work with multiple definitions

C:\Users\PROPIE~1\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_811737/core\core.a(EventResponder.cpp.o): In function `EventResponder::triggerEventNotImmediate()':

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3/EventResponder.cpp:46: multiple definition of `systick_isr'

C:\Users\PROPIE~1\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_811737\libraries\FreeRTOS_T3\utility\port.c.o:C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\FreeRTOS_T3\utility/port.c:205: first defined here

collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Error compilando para la tarjeta Teensy 3.2 / 3.1.

Any solution??
I Attach the Library

Thanks!!!

Attachments

• FreeRTOS_T3.zip
    148.2 KB · Views: 63
The error messages show definition conflicts between the EventResponder object which is part of the Teensyduino core and the FreeRTOS library. Apparently, this library has not been updated recently to reflect the last changes and improvements of the Teensyduino core. You should thus contact the FreeRTOS_T3 library author and ask him to update his library, so that it compiles against recent Teensyduino versions.

It definitely takes a bit of work to get FreeRTOS working on Teensy 3.x since it has not been maintained. I also had issues getting floating point math to work on Teensy 3.5 and 3.6 and, ultimately, shelved that approach for a later date. FreeRTOS does not currently work out of the box with Teensy, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back