Lights control software

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightsCo

Hello,
actually I'm using led edit Software to control lights.

Do you guys have some other software for lights control?

Jinx, gladiator, xlights are some the the free ones that I have personally used with teensy hardware. Madrix, resolume, Grand MA are other lighting application that can be use depending on the direction you go (artnet, sACN, Serial and DMX)

Jinx, gladiator, xlights are some the the free ones that I have personally used with teensy hardware. Madrix, resolume, Grand MA are other lighting application that can be use depending on the direction you go (artnet, sACN, Serial and DMX)

Which one of those softwares work with UCS2903?

The LED chip is dependent on the controller and not the software. The UCS2903 has near identical timing as the WS2811 chip. Since teensy uses the OCTOWS2811 library to control ws2811 LEDS you should be able to use that same library and function to control UCS2903 with little or no modification. Once you are able to program the teensy to communicate with the LED's then you can use a ethernet module W5200 with Pauls Ethernet adapter and interface it with the lighting software. Or you can try USB method. Both of these routes are code intensive and will require some decent knowledge of teensy and programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back