Forum Rule: Always post complete source code & details to reproduce any issue!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bootloader Chip For Teensy 4.0

Quote Originally Posted by PaulStoffregen View Post
    Quick update, just to let everyone waiting know I am working on this now that Teensyduino 1.53 is released. It's my top priority. I hope to have chips available for you in a couple weeks.
    @PaulStoffregen Any update ?

Is there any new information about the Bootloader chip?

Cool Also Keen to Help Make Bootloaded Solutions with the Teensy 4.1

Hey,

I am new to this thread but have used the Teensy in the past and am not afraid to route a BGA design like this.

Any news on the bootloader IC?

Cheers,
    Tekt Head

@PaulStoffregen

Hi,

I'm very interested in this thread. Especially, the bootloader for DIY Teensy 4.1.
    Do you have any updates?

Thanks,
    Hyunmin

@hmshin if I'm not mistaken both use the same MCU (NXP iMXRT1062) so the bootloader should be the same for 4.0 and 4.1.

I'm also really into this bootloader as I need to design a way bigger teensy form factor. Hopefully Paul will surprise us soon

@PaulStoffregen

We're using the T4 on one of our commercial projects, and we're moving into a production. We're waiting eagerly for the bootloader chip! I was wondering what the timescale on the chip is? I think a realistic timescale would be greatly appreciated. It's fine if it would take longer, but could you let us know.

Hat

I use the NXP IMXRT1062 in my bachelor thesis. Therefore I would also be very interested in the bootloader chip for easy programming.
    I look forward to positive news on this topic.

@PaulStoffregen: Thank you for your awesome work.

First off, thank you very much for your work Paul, really making a difference. I was just wondering what the time line on this is? I am currently using a teensy 3.6 for my thesis project, and was wondering when the bootloader for the 4.0 would be avaialble? would make a ton of difference for me and my team. Thank you!