upload error - The system cannot find the file specified

Status
Not open for further replies.

gony

i downloaded arduino and TYcommander to a new computer and wanted to see that it works.
after dowloading arduino and teensyduino and placing them in the default program files(x86), i downloaded TYcommander and extracted it to a folder i created in desktop.
until now it was automatically downloaded and extracted to the downloads folder and after integrating with arduino it would work fine (open as soon as i upload a sketch).

since i moved it to the new folder iv'e been getting the following error-
Arduino: 1.8.9 (Windows 10), TD: 1.46, Board: "Teensy 3.6, Serial, 180 MHz, Faster, US English"

Build options changed, rebuilding all
Opening Teensy Loader...

Sketch uses 13080 bytes (1%) of program storage space. Maximum is 1048576 bytes.
Global variables use 5644 bytes (2%) of dynamic memory, leaving 256500 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 262144 bytes.
java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "C:\teensy related files\TyTools-0.8.11-win64\TyCommanderC.exe": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1048)
at processing.app.helpers.ProcessUtils.exec(ProcessUtils.java:26)
at cc.arduino.packages.Uploader.executeUploadCommand(Uploader.java:129)
at cc.arduino.packages.uploaders.SerialUploader.runCommand(SerialUploader.java:383)
at cc.arduino.packages.uploaders.SerialUploader.uploadUsingPreferences(SerialUploader.java:197)
at cc.arduino.UploaderUtils.upload(UploaderUtils.java:77)
at processing.app.SketchController.upload(SketchController.java:732)
at processing.app.SketchController.exportApplet(SketchController.java:703)
at processing.app.Editor$UploadHandler.run(Editor.java:2086)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.create(Native Method)
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.<init>(ProcessImpl.java:386)
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:137)
at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1029)
... 9 more
An error occurred while uploading the sketch

i found a post on a different forum with a similar problem https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=568368.0 but wasn't sure how to implement the lead pointed out there. currently i tried restoring and re-integrating the TYcommander with arduino but it didn't effect the error

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back