Teensy 4.0 Schematics/eagle files?

Hello PJRC Community,

Since on PJRC website it mentioned about the supplying the IMXRT1062, I’m wondering how can get that and where should I put the order?
What is the maximum quantity I can get?
On the other hand, when I visited the NXP website https://www.nxp.com/part/MIMXRT1062DVL6A#/ , they mentioned not recommending it for the new design.
Is there any alternative for IMXRT1062?

Thank you

IMXRT1062 is indeed recommended for new designs.

NXP updated the chip over year ago to fix some obscure bugs with USB isochronous endpoints and certain CAN messages. The new parts end in "B" and are indeed in full production and recommended for new designs. Only the "A" parts are not recommended. Sadly, NXP's web page doesn't make this clear. It also seems to imply you might still be able to buy the old A parts, but they stopped making them some time ago. They're only making the new B version with those bugs fixed.

I've sent another email to people at NXP about fixing that web page....

Officially, PJRC doesn't sell these chips. Unofficially, when they're completely out of stock at distriburors and when we have extras, we can usually sell you a small number (like up to a dozen or so, pricing on-par with Digikey & Mouser) if purchased together with the bootloader chips, to help you get your custom PCB project started. Email me or Robin directly to check if we have any available, when you're ready to get started.

Back