Teensy 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulu

Hi there, just about to pull the pin on some Teensy 4.0's and it says not in stock. Can you give an approximate lead time please, or should I go after 3.2?

Fortunately for PJRC, the first two small T4 production batches were rapidly sold out. A huge third batch is currently in the oven and this temporary shortage should be overcome in September.

If you place an order for Teensy 4.0 before Friday (while the website says out of stock), odds are pretty good you'll get one from the tail end of batch #2.

We're completely out at this moment, but a small part of batch #2 still hasn't been completed. I've been told we'll get them Friday, which means we'll probably test/package/ship them Saturday and Tuesday (Monday is a USA holiday - no carriers are operating).

Some were sent to distributors, like Adafruit and Sparkfun. Those will probably sell out quickly, but if your timing is right you may be able to get one there.

Best estimate for batch #3 is looking like September 12.

Of course, Teensy 3.2 is available. If you need something right now with certainty, get Teensy 3.2.

No thats fine, I will order them now. Need 4 so if not enough left I can hang till batch 3, thats cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back