Problem with GUI Audio Design Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teenfor3

Something has happened with my Audio Design Tool installed in Arduino 1.8.8 and Teensyduino 1.45
All was working OK for weeks or months until recently, then it started to behave as shown in the jpg file attached.
I am running windows 10, 64 bit computer.

When I drag and drop say the i2s input object on to the screen it appears as an object with one output then when I click off it another object i2s1 appears behind it with 2 output connections. The Export button shows Red all the time and the panel to right of screen shows blue highlited as if selected.

The same happens when other objects are dragged to the screen. I can place connection links between the objects as shown eg. i2s1 and mixer1 and dac1 but cannot do anything with the other objects i2s, mixer, or dac....not even delete them.
I thought maybe a reinstall would help so I now have installed Arduino 1.8.9 and Teensyduino 1.4.7 and the problem is the same......wonder why..????

The problem is with the offline version, to run I simply click the index.html file in the gui folder.
The online version works OK.....????? Audio Design Tool Teensy 147.jpg

Yes, thats it, Thanks. I can run it with Internet Explorer but it warns me it has blocked running scripts and ActiveX, but gives me a button on the screen to allow it.... so it works. Haven't figured out settings for Google or Microsoft Edge yet....neither of these complain but gives the problem outline ist post

I'd venture a guess it's a problem specific to your system, perhaps browser extension woes?

Latest Win 10, 1903, Chrome browser, not getting the posted errorCapture.jpg

I have reset some of the settings relating active content in Internet explorer 11 and it works OK now in explorer.
I have reset Google chrome browser back to defaults and it works OK now in Google.
I have done both Repair and Reset of Microsoft Edge via win10 Apps settings and still doesn't work in Edge....????. I would not have used Edge in the past so don't know if it ever worked in Edge.........but working in Google or Internet Explorer is good enough for me....Thanks for your help.

I have reset some of the settings relating active content in Internet explorer 11 and it works OK now in explorer.
I have reset Google chrome browser back to defaults and it works OK now in Google.
I have done both Repair and Reset of Microsoft Edge via win10 Apps settings and still doesn't work in Edge....????. I would not have used Edge in the past so don't know if it ever worked in Edge.........but working in Google or Internet Explorer is good enough for me....Thanks for your help.

There's definitely a problem with Edge. For me it didn't work then it did now it's not working again :rolleyes::confused::(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back