Teensy Libraries fail to appear in Arduino 1.8.9/10 with Teensyduino 1.47 / 1.48 beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emach

Hello I have a Windows 10 machine and attempted to install Arduino 1.8.9 and Teensyduino 1.47. I can see the Teensy boards under the board manager but all of the Teensy contributed libraries do not appear in the include libraries context dropdown menu. I did several uninstall / reinstalls of both Arduino and Teensyduino, and ensured that during the Teensyduino install all of the libraries were checked for installation. No dice, the libraries are in the Arduino/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries folder but they do not show up in the "include library" context menu in Arduino. I had a coworker with the same PC / Windows revision install 1.8.10 and the 1.48 beta version without issue and all his libraries appear in Arduino. I uninstalled 1.8.9 and 1.47 and installed 1.8.10 and 1.48 beta with the same result. I did verify that my Arduino directory path is correct during the Teensyduino install... Anyone know what is going on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back