Teensyduino 1.48 Beta #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a second beta test for Teensyduino 1.48.

Linux 32 bit:
https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_148-beta2/TeensyduinoInstall.linux32

Linux 64 bit:
https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_148-beta2/TeensyduinoInstall.linux64

Linux ARM: (coming soon...)
https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_148-beta2/TeensyduinoInstall.linuxarm

Linux ARM64:
https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_148-beta2/TeensyduinoInstall.linuxaarch64

Mac OS-X:
https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_148-beta2/TeensyduinoInstall.dmg

Windows:
https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_148-beta2/TeensyduinoInstall.exe

Changes since Teensyduino 1.48-beta1

Fix non-transaction SPI use on Teensy 4.0 (KurtE)
Fix Arduino 1.8.10 disabled serial monitor selection & copy of text
Init Teensy 4.0 PIT timers after CPU clock set
USB RawHID on Teensy 4.0, still experimental
Update FastCRC (Frank B)

Installed on Windows 10, Arduino 1.8.10.

Wondering when I use the Teensy Serial port, it now longer gives the option to show Time stamps?

But so far so good...

FYI - I hacked my platform.txt after the install to still show the additional information about sizes...

thank you. fyi - to do and changes to 148b1 text seem to be empty?

thank you. fyi - to do and changes to 148b1 text seem to be empty?

Installed 1.48b2 on Win 10 no issues with install or resultant build of sketch.

This noted issue seems new to IDE 1.8.10. False reports of Multiple Libs where only one is indicated - except where a local copy of NEWER TeensyThreads does exist:
Code:
Multiple libraries were found for "ASIXEthernet.h"
 Used: T:\tCode\libraries\TeensyASIXEthernet
Multiple libraries were found for "TeensyThreads.h"
 Used: T:\tCode\libraries\TeensyThreads
 Not used: T:\arduino_1.8.10\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\TeensyThreads
Multiple libraries were found for "fnet.h"
 Used: T:\tCode\libraries\FNET
Multiple libraries were found for "USBHost_t36.h"
 Used: T:\arduino_1.8.10\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\USBHost_t36

>> Not unique to - but this is a build of the :: USB-Host-Ethernet-Driver

Edit>
Here are similar notes from MSC thread for USB use of HDD - build with these notes and works and uploads - but compile noise is wrong:
Code:
Multiple libraries were found for "msc.h"
 Used: T:\tCode\libraries\MSC
Multiple libraries were found for "uSDFS.h"
 Used: T:\tCode\libraries\uSDFS
Multiple libraries were found for "USBHost_t36.h"
 Used: T:\arduino_1.8.10\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\USBHost_t36
Using library uSDFS at version 1.1.2 in folder: T:\tCode\libraries\uSDFS 
Using library USBHost_t36 at version 0.1 in folder: T:\arduino_1.8.10\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\USBHost_t36 
Using library MSC at version 1.0.0 in folder: T:\tCode\libraries\MSC

Last edited:
Installed fine here on Windows 10. Will try this weekend on 3.2's but I cant find my dang 4.0s. ☹

Installed fine here on Windows 10. Will try this weekend on 3.2's but I cant find my dang 4.0s. ☹

What's a 3.2 ;)

… do need to get out a FrankB Teensy64 T-3.6 and try the USB Host sketches noted on that. They are WIP but should still work.

Edit> Yes, the USBHost with thread current versions of MSC HDD and Ethernet Wired Lan adapters work on T_3.6 and T_4.0 with TD 1.48b2

Last edited:
My install of Arduino seems to be messed up. I uninstalled and reinstalled it because it was causing problems with ESP libraries too. it but it still fails for multiple files found. It even had the exp32 stuff already installed and pointed to my sketches folder on drop box after a full uninstall and fresh install.

How to you get rid of every last trace of Arduino and start fresh?

Not sure if prior install using downloaded Arduino Installer - On Windows?

Best way to get a clean usable system - here on Windows - is download the ZIP of the IDE.

Unzip IDE to root folder of a drive - here a secondary SSD drive.

It ends up being a dir in a dir so I move the files up so they are in a folder renamed like :: T:\arduino_1.8.10

Then run TeensyInstaller to that folder and it should be a fresh start.

I have ESP32 on this machine now - though not used much and not since installing 1.48b2. Those files are on Windows in %appdata% subfolder {like:: "C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\Local\Arduino15" - and hopefully no bother to Teensy.

And here always have sketchbook as :: T:\tCode. So that is where personal sketches are stored and where local libraries are in :: T:\tCode\libraries

Hopefully Windows applies and this is easy …

This puts nothing in 'USER' space like 'Users\DaQue\Documents' or other now semi protected area on Windows where Tests for RansomeWare or other IDE system specific behavior causes issues.

Thanks I will do it first thing in the morning. I had used a Drop box folder last year so I could work at work on a project and put all my sketches there but now its just causing problems. Mainly on ESP32 I was having problems even finding where a library even ended up to modify it to work with the LCD on the dev board... I think its the stuff left i ...AppData\Local\.. that is causing the problem most likely. I had ardruino 3 places I think over the years

How to you get rid of every last trace of Arduino and start fresh?

After you delete Arduino, there's also a prefs folder with settings and stuff you installed by Arduino's boards manager.

On Linux it's in ~/.arduino15. On Windows it's %LocalAppDataFolder%/Arduino15. Find that folder and delete it to completely remove the old settings.

Arduino also have a "portable mode", which makes a copy of Arduino completely self contained. Teensyduino supports (or is supposed to support) installing to a portable copy of Arduino. Must admit, this isn't something that gets re-tested much...

https://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/PortableIDE

Still, if you're looking to try stuff and have it be completely separate from the rest of your system, this portable mode is probably your easiest path.

Arduino also have a "portable mode", which makes a copy of Arduino completely self contained. Teensyduino supports (or is supposed to support) installing to a portable copy of Arduino. Must admit, this isn't something that gets re-tested much...

https://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/PortableIDE

Still, if you're looking to try stuff and have it be completely separate from the rest of your system, this portable mode is probably your easiest path.

That's cool, never read into that before. Just do the unzip as above and make a 'portable' directory within it:
Download a compressed version of the Arduino IDE according to your OS;
Once download has been completed, extract the archive content on the chosen unit (local or pendrive);
Open the extracted folder and in its root create a new directory called portable, alongside the others;

I did that in the existing "T:\arduino_1.8.10" here and on IDE starting it came up 'fresh' and put this into that folder 'T:\arduino_1.8.10\Portable':
Code:
10/04/2019  08:20 PM    <DIR>          cache
10/04/2019  08:18 PM         9,583,103 library_index.json
10/04/2019  08:18 PM               543 library_index.json.sig
10/04/2019  08:16 PM    <DIR>          logs
10/04/2019  08:18 PM           276,721 package_index.json
10/04/2019  08:18 PM               543 package_index.json.sig
10/04/2019  08:17 PM             2,268 preferences.txt
10/04/2019  08:16 PM    <DIR>          sketchbook

Then libraries is fresh and empty in :: T:\arduino_1.8.10\Portable\sketchbook\libraries

I put all my current local libs to that folder - selected the Teensy 4.0 - got YELLED at for no selected port because T_4 was not plugged in :(

> Plugged in T_4 and selected Teensy Ports and upload completed as normal!
- t_Sermon works and all is well.

Then closing IDE and TeensyLoader 'Portable' renamed to 'xPortable' : opening the IDE returns to the system stored PREFS version and the last opened sketches.

Paul: That shows an easy way to test 'Portable' for a clean IDE - and in so doing it seems TeensyDuino installed works fine with it, and then it can be easily undone.

changes to 148b1 text seem to be empty?

Yes, sorry about that. I ran out of time yesterday. I pushed this out quickly without taking the time to review a full diff and write the list of changes. I've updated the first message with list.

Looks like I also neglected to pull in Kurt's fixes to Wire and ST7735_t3 into 1.48-beta2, in my haste yesterday. :(

Later this weekend I'll package up 1.48-beta3 with those fixes and maybe other small fixes. If anyone see problems in urgent need of fixing, please speak up now! My hope is to make a stable 1.48 release early next week, with only bug fixes from this point.

Then after 1.48, I want to start really working on adding the many features missing on Teensy 4.0, which will probably involve many betas...

Quick question, especially for everyone using Mac and Windows... how does the serial monitor in 1.8.10 when using "Teensy Ports" look when you unplug your Teensy? Does it look correctly disabled? Can you select and copy to the clipboard?

1.48-beta1 tried to fix (on Arduino 1.8.9 & 1.8.10) a long-standing annoyance where you couldn't select text and copy to clipboard when the serial monitor window became disabled. That's the ordinary GUI behavior for a "disabled" text box. Now when you disconnect Teensy, the text area is actually left enabled, but its color is changed to gray so it visually shows you it's no longer active. All the other stuff in the serial monitor window actually does get disabled and won't (or shouldn't) respond to clicks.

At least that was the idea. It worked on Arduino 1.8.9. But Arduino changed other stuff elsewhere in 1.8.10 which broke this, so with 1.48-beta1 the text area actually became disabled & unclickable again. For 1.48-beta2, and only when installed into Arduino 1.8.10, I reworked how we disable the serial monitor window. It's supposed to look gray, at least sort-of close to how a disabled window really looks (believe me, I've tried Java's documented ways to query the actual system colors and they do not work properly across all 3 systems - failing worst on Windows, so I had to just hard-code a guess at the gray levels). Even when it's gray and the rest of the window is truly disabled, you're supposed to be able to select text and copy to clipboard.

Please give this a try and let me know if you can copy text after Teensy is unplugged? Also, let me know if the gray disabled color looks reasonable on your system? If the color looks bad, a pair of screenshots would really help me to see how it should be. You can (probably) get the normal disable color by choosing a normal (not "Teensy Ports") option from the Tools > Ports menu. The serial monitor should only use this new stuff if you've selected a "Teensy Ports" device from the Ports menu.

@Paul...

Yes Beta 2 looks better on Windows 10 than Beta 1 did... (1.8.10), the background light gray and I can copy text out.
Code:
DGFX_char: : (116,116) : 2 12 6 29 2 3 ffff ffff 1
DGFX_char: 2 (122,116) : 10 15 12 29 1 0 ffff ffff 1
DGFX_char: 4 (134,116) : 10 16 12 29 1 -1 ffff ffff 1
DGFX_char: 0 (146,116) : 10 17 12 29 1 -2 ffff ffff 1
Hit any key to continue
Edit: But as I mentioned earlier it does not have the ability to set timestamp output

As for maybe other things to pull in to Beta 3:

Maybe PR: https://github.com/PaulStoffregen/SoftwareSerial/pull/7
Which allows SoftwareSerial to compile on T4 (Was not updated after T4B1 board that had Serial8 nor checked for 1062)

There are some other PRs I have against other libraries that I don't think you own, but maybe bring in? Like:
DMASPI? https://github.com/crteensy/DmaSpi/pull/28

SSD1351? https://github.com/kirberich/teensy_ssd1351/pull/1

Again need longer term answer/solutions for libraries you bring in to Teensyduino (and/or others that are commonly used), where the owner is no longer around and/or active...
But again that is probably longer term...

Later this weekend I'll package up 1.48-beta3 with those fixes and maybe other small fixes. If anyone see problems in urgent need of fixing, please speak up now!

I was trying to use PulsePosition library with T4 and got lots of compilation errors (urgent at least for me... :)). It was compiled using TD 1.48b1 but with TD 1.48b2, I got the same errors:

Code:
Arduino: 1.8.9 (Windows 10), TD: 1.48-beta1, Board: "Teensy 4.0, Serial, Faster, US English"
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp: In constructor 'PulsePositionOutput::PulsePositionOutput()':

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:83:65: error: 'CLOCKS_PER_MICROSECOND' was not declared in this scope

#define TX_MINIMUM_FRAME_CLOCKS   (uint32_t)(TX_MINIMUM_FRAME * CLOCKS_PER_MICROSECOND)

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:109:19: note: in expansion of macro 'TX_MINIMUM_FRAME_CLOCKS'

pulse_width[0] = TX_MINIMUM_FRAME_CLOCKS;

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp: In constructor 'PulsePositionOutput::PulsePositionOutput(int)':

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:83:65: error: 'CLOCKS_PER_MICROSECOND' was not declared in this scope

#define TX_MINIMUM_FRAME_CLOCKS   (uint32_t)(TX_MINIMUM_FRAME * CLOCKS_PER_MICROSECOND)

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:119:19: note: in expansion of macro 'TX_MINIMUM_FRAME_CLOCKS'

pulse_width[0] = TX_MINIMUM_FRAME_CLOCKS;

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp: In member function 'bool PulsePositionOutput::begin(uint8_t, uint8_t)':

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:142:6: error: 'FTM0_MOD' was not declared in this scope

if (FTM0_MOD != 0xFFFF || (FTM0_SC & 0x7F) != FTM0_SC_VALUE) {

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:142:29: error: 'FTM0_SC' was not declared in this scope

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:88:24: error: 'FTM_SC_TOIE' was not declared in this scope

#define FTM0_SC_VALUE (FTM_SC_TOIE | FTM_SC_CLKS(1) | FTM_SC_PS(0))

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:142:48: note: in expansion of macro 'FTM0_SC_VALUE'

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:88:51: error: 'FTM_SC_CLKS' was not declared in this scope

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:142:48: note: in expansion of macro 'FTM0_SC_VALUE'

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:88:66: error: 'FTM_SC_PS' was not declared in this scope

^

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:144:3: error: 'FTM0_CNT' was not declared in this scope

FTM0_CNT = 0;

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:152:33: error: 'FTM0_C4SC' was not declared in this scope

case  6: channel = 4; reg = &FTM0_C4SC; break;

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:153:33: error: 'FTM0_C2SC' was not declared in this scope

case  9: channel = 2; reg = &FTM0_C2SC; break;

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:154:33: error: 'FTM0_C3SC' was not declared in this scope

case 10: channel = 3; reg = &FTM0_C3SC; break;

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:155:33: error: 'FTM0_C5SC' was not declared in this scope

case 20: channel = 5; reg = &FTM0_C5SC; break;

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:156:33: error: 'FTM0_C0SC' was not declared in this scope

case 22: channel = 0; reg = &FTM0_C0SC; break;

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:157:33: error: 'FTM0_C1SC' was not declared in this scope

case 23: channel = 1; reg = &FTM0_C1SC; break;

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:166:15: error: cannot convert 'volatile uint32_t* {aka volatile long unsigned int*}' to 'volatile uint8_t* {aka volatile unsigned char*}' in assignment

framePinReg = portOutputRegister(framePin);

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:169:17: error: 'FRAME_PIN_SET' was not declared in this scope

FRAME_PIN_SET();

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:178:24: error: 'CSC_CHANGE' was not declared in this scope

CSC_CHANGE(ftm, cscSet); // set on compare match & interrupt

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:181:45: error: 'PORT_PCR_MUX' was not declared in this scope

*portConfigRegister(txPin) = PORT_PCR_MUX(4) | PORT_PCR_DSE | PORT_PCR_SRE;

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:181:49: error: 'PORT_PCR_DSE' was not declared in this scope

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:181:64: error: 'PORT_PCR_SRE' was not declared in this scope

^

In file included from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy4/core_pins.h:32:0,

from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy4/wiring.h:38,

from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy4/WProgram.h:45,

from C:\Users\Helge\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_874806/pch/Arduino.h:6,

from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.h:29,

from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:31:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:182:20: error: 'IRQ_FTM0' was not declared in this scope

NVIC_SET_PRIORITY(IRQ_FTM0, 32);

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy4/imxrt.h:8205:83: note: in definition of macro 'NVIC_SET_PRIORITY'

#define NVIC_SET_PRIORITY(irqnum, priority)  (*((volatile uint8_t *)0xE000E400 + (irqnum)) = (uint8_t)(priority))

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp: In member function 'bool PulsePositionOutput::write(uint8_t, float)':

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:193:26: error: 'CLOCKS_PER_MICROSECOND' was not declared in this scope

clocks = microseconds * CLOCKS_PER_MICROSECOND;

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp: In member function 'void PulsePositionOutput::isr()':

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:84:63: error: 'CLOCKS_PER_MICROSECOND' was not declared in this scope

#define TX_PULSE_WIDTH_CLOCKS     (uint32_t)(TX_PULSE_WIDTH * CLOCKS_PER_MICROSECOND)

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:223:14: note: in expansion of macro 'TX_PULSE_WIDTH_CLOCKS'

ftm->cv += TX_PULSE_WIDTH_CLOCKS;

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:224:34: error: 'CSC_CHANGE_INTACK' was not declared in this scope

CSC_CHANGE_INTACK(ftm, cscClear); // clear on compare match & interrupt

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:84:63: error: 'CLOCKS_PER_MICROSECOND' was not declared in this scope

#define TX_PULSE_WIDTH_CLOCKS     (uint32_t)(TX_PULSE_WIDTH * CLOCKS_PER_MICROSECOND)

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:237:36: note: in expansion of macro 'TX_PULSE_WIDTH_CLOCKS'

width = pulse_buffer[channel] - TX_PULSE_WIDTH_CLOCKS;

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:244:20: error: 'FRAME_PIN_SET' was not declared in this scope

FRAME_PIN_SET();

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:246:22: error: 'FRAME_PIN_CLEAR' was not declared in this scope

FRAME_PIN_CLEAR();

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:255:33: error: 'CSC_CHANGE_INTACK' was not declared in this scope

CSC_CHANGE_INTACK(ftm, cscSet); // set on compare match & interrupt

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:259:28: error: 'CSC_INTACK' was not declared in this scope

CSC_INTACK(ftm, cscClear); // clear on compare match & interrupt

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp: In function 'void ftm0_isr()':

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:268:6: error: 'FTM0_SC' was not declared in this scope

if (FTM0_SC & 0x80) {

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:279:26: error: 'FTM0_C0SC' was not declared in this scope

if ((maskin & 0x01) && (FTM0_C0SC & 0x80)) PulsePositionInput::list[0]->isr();

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:280:26: error: 'FTM0_C1SC' was not declared in this scope

if ((maskin & 0x02) && (FTM0_C1SC & 0x80)) PulsePositionInput::list[1]->isr();

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:281:26: error: 'FTM0_C2SC' was not declared in this scope

if ((maskin & 0x04) && (FTM0_C2SC & 0x80)) PulsePositionInput::list[2]->isr();

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:282:26: error: 'FTM0_C3SC' was not declared in this scope

if ((maskin & 0x08) && (FTM0_C3SC & 0x80)) PulsePositionInput::list[3]->isr();

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:283:26: error: 'FTM0_C4SC' was not declared in this scope

if ((maskin & 0x10) && (FTM0_C4SC & 0x80)) PulsePositionInput::list[4]->isr();

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:284:26: error: 'FTM0_C5SC' was not declared in this scope

if ((maskin & 0x20) && (FTM0_C5SC & 0x80)) PulsePositionInput::list[5]->isr();

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:290:27: error: 'FTM0_C0SC' was not declared in this scope

if ((maskout & 0x01) && (FTM0_C0SC & 0x80)) PulsePositionOutput::list[0]->isr();

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:291:27: error: 'FTM0_C1SC' was not declared in this scope

if ((maskout & 0x02) && (FTM0_C1SC & 0x80)) PulsePositionOutput::list[1]->isr();

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:292:27: error: 'FTM0_C2SC' was not declared in this scope

if ((maskout & 0x04) && (FTM0_C2SC & 0x80)) PulsePositionOutput::list[2]->isr();

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:293:27: error: 'FTM0_C3SC' was not declared in this scope

if ((maskout & 0x08) && (FTM0_C3SC & 0x80)) PulsePositionOutput::list[3]->isr();

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:294:27: error: 'FTM0_C4SC' was not declared in this scope

if ((maskout & 0x10) && (FTM0_C4SC & 0x80)) PulsePositionOutput::list[4]->isr();

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:295:27: error: 'FTM0_C5SC' was not declared in this scope

if ((maskout & 0x20) && (FTM0_C5SC & 0x80)) PulsePositionOutput::list[5]->isr();

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp: In member function 'bool PulsePositionInput::begin(uint8_t)':

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:327:6: error: 'FTM0_MOD' was not declared in this scope

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:327:29: error: 'FTM0_SC' was not declared in this scope

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:88:24: error: 'FTM_SC_TOIE' was not declared in this scope

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:327:48: note: in expansion of macro 'FTM0_SC_VALUE'

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:88:51: error: 'FTM_SC_CLKS' was not declared in this scope

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:327:48: note: in expansion of macro 'FTM0_SC_VALUE'

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:88:66: error: 'FTM_SC_PS' was not declared in this scope

^

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:329:3: error: 'FTM0_CNT' was not declared in this scope

FTM0_CNT = 0;

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:337:33: error: 'FTM0_C4SC' was not declared in this scope

case  6: channel = 4; reg = &FTM0_C4SC; break;

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:338:33: error: 'FTM0_C2SC' was not declared in this scope

case  9: channel = 2; reg = &FTM0_C2SC; break;

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:339:33: error: 'FTM0_C3SC' was not declared in this scope

case 10: channel = 3; reg = &FTM0_C3SC; break;

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:340:33: error: 'FTM0_C5SC' was not declared in this scope

case 20: channel = 5; reg = &FTM0_C5SC; break;

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:341:33: error: 'FTM0_C0SC' was not declared in this scope

case 22: channel = 0; reg = &FTM0_C0SC; break;

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:342:33: error: 'FTM0_C1SC' was not declared in this scope

case 23: channel = 1; reg = &FTM0_C1SC; break;

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:356:43: error: 'PORT_PCR_MUX' was not declared in this scope

*portConfigRegister(pin) = PORT_PCR_MUX(4);

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:357:25: error: 'CSC_CHANGE' was not declared in this scope

CSC_CHANGE(ftm, cscEdge); // input capture & interrupt on rising edge

^

In file included from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy4/core_pins.h:32:0,

from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy4/wiring.h:38,

from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy4/WProgram.h:45,

from C:\Users\Helge\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_874806/pch/Arduino.h:6,

from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.h:29,

from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:31:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:358:20: error: 'IRQ_FTM0' was not declared in this scope

NVIC_SET_PRIORITY(IRQ_FTM0, 32);

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy4/imxrt.h:8205:83: note: in definition of macro 'NVIC_SET_PRIORITY'

#define NVIC_SET_PRIORITY(irqnum, priority)  (*((volatile uint8_t *)0xE000E400 + (irqnum)) = (uint8_t)(priority))

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp: In member function 'void PulsePositionInput::isr()':

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:368:25: error: 'CSC_INTACK' was not declared in this scope

CSC_INTACK(ftm, cscEdge); // input capture & interrupt on rising edge

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:85:65: error: 'CLOCKS_PER_MICROSECOND' was not declared in this scope

#define RX_MINIMUM_SPACE_CLOCKS   (uint32_t)(RX_MINIMUM_SPACE * CLOCKS_PER_MICROSECOND)

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:377:15: note: in expansion of macro 'RX_MINIMUM_SPACE_CLOCKS'

if (count >= RX_MINIMUM_SPACE_CLOCKS) {

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp: In member function 'float PulsePositionInput::read(uint8_t)':

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\PulsePosition\PulsePosition.cpp:417:31: error: 'CLOCKS_PER_MICROSECOND' was not declared in this scope

return (float)value / (float)CLOCKS_PER_MICROSECOND;

^

Quick question, especially for everyone using Mac and Windows... how does the serial monitor in 1.8.10 when using "Teensy Ports" look when you unplug your Teensy? Does it look correctly disabled? Can you select and copy to the clipboard?

Windows, Yes - unplugged a T4 last night and T_sermon still open offline and I can copy from it - but text and buttons grayed and inactive:
All Files on SPI Flash chip:
SYSTEM~1 32768 bytes
32GB_T3X.TXT 0 bytes
TOMSDI~1.WAV 2058994 bytes
FRIENDS.WAV 3190 bytes
FANFAIR.WAV 5814 bytes
NOTIFY.WAV 4522 bytes
MONTYP~1.WAV 6570 bytes

Mine shows a teensy on windows now that I pulled it out of a bad breadboard. Was resetting the chip. I forgot it got wet year's ago.... That took awhile....

Quick question, especially for everyone using Mac and Windows... how does the serial monitor in 1.8.10 when using "Teensy Ports" look when you unplug your Teensy? Does it look correctly disabled? Can you select and copy to the clipboard.
On Mac 10.14.6, Arduino 1.8.10, T1.48b2 the monitor window looks reasonably disabled and allows copying when unplugged, Yaa!! Have to admit that feels kind of weird copying from a dead window, but will be pretty useful. The title bar and three buttons give away that the windows not really dead, but the gray text area gets the point across. Good to see somebody besides Apple breaking Apples's HID guidelines:)
As others mentioned the time stamps are super useful too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back