No sound TEENSY4_AUDIO with Teensy 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I Have no sound coming from the headphone.
I have set every thins like the tutorial
and the part_1_02_Hardware_Test is correctly loaded on the teensy
the 3 buttons respond well on the serial port
the 2 pot too
and the volume pot is good too
but I should hear the beep with the headphone connected but no.
I did try several different headphones
and also try to connect a loud speaker
with no succes.

Hi,
I'm assuming you are using the Audio-board, can you confirm what version of Audio Board it is (it is show on the back of the board, it should be Rev D for Teensy 4) and also please post a picture of your setup cheers, Paul

Perhaps something isn't connected correctly? We could help much more if you would show photos.

It's also possible the problem is entirely on the software side. We recently had a similar report of no sound. Here's the thread.

https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/58007-Problems-setting-up-Teensy-D-Audio-board-on-Teensy-4-0

If you scroll to the end and check out page 2, as far as we know it was some strange software problem involving missing or wrong libraries (yet no compile error). That one is on my to-do list to later try to figure out how things went so wrong.

He did get it working by reinstalling Arduino and Teensyduino. See the last message on that thread for details. Maybe give that a try?

No beep problem

Hi,
I'm assuming you are using the Audio-board, can you confirm what version of Audio Board it is (it is show on the back of the board, it should be Rev D for Teensy 4) and also please post a picture of your setup cheers, Paul

OK, I see that I have Audio Board rev C not rev D.
On my bill it is said: item code:TEENSY4-AUDIO description : Audio Board for use with Teensy 4.0
But a have received rev C.
My bill number is 82260

DSC_0552.jpg
DSC_0551.jpg

OK, I see that I have Audio Board rev C not rev D.
On my bill it is said: item code:TEENSY4-AUDIO description : Audio Board for use with Teensy 4.0
But a have received rev C.
My bill number is 82260

I sent you an email about this. We want to figure out what happened.

-Robin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back