T4.0 Re-assigning pins to get more analogue inputs

Status
Not open for further replies.

houtson

Don't know if this is easy, hard or impossible....

Audio Project using T4.0 and Audioboard Rev D.

Rev D knocks out a number of analogue inputs and I've got 6 pots that I want to read - not enough usable topside analogue pins and trying to avoid bottom pins.

Is there anyway to re-assign a couple of digital pins to analogue (e.g. pins 2&3 to A10&A12)?

Any ideas appreciated, cheers, Paul

If not using SPI for RAM/DISPLAY/SD then pin #13 is free, And #15 is only used when Audio pot board is in use.

With those two and #'s : 14, 16, 17, 22 that is 6 analog pins?

Other than using those pins - it doesn't seem as though analog could map from digital pins or it would be noted.

IIRC the i2c pins to Audio #'s: 18/19 , Are only used at startup to prep the Audio chip, and not required after that? Though having pots connected during that would likely be a stopper unless they were switched out - and then i2c pullups would affect the analog pots.

Thanks for looking at this...

I'm using 14,15,16 &17 at present - so got 4 good.

Trying to use 22(A8) but lots of noise no matter what I do (closeness to MCLK?) - may be able to do more shielding / filtering but it's jumping all over the place and still short of 1 .

Using I2C (18 &19) for a NeoTrellis button pad as well as the AudioBoard so 18/19 are out

Not using SPI but didn't think 13 was analog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back