Teensy 3.2 USB MIDI Controller Assistance *Willing to Pay*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,

I am new to coding and know nothing, so I am reaching out for assistance with my project.

The purpose of my project is to control an effects plugin in Cubase and Logic by mapping MIDI through USB.

I have built a device that connects 20 encoder pots (16 connected through two 8-input multiplexers, 4 direct) and 12 buttons (8 connected through an 8-input multiplexer, 4 direct). All of this is connected to a Teensy 3.2. The encoders should be able to increase and decrease parameters in my audio programs and the buttons should be able to turn on and off parameters in my audio programs. There wouldn't be any special coding required for the components.

I would be willing to pay someone via Paypal to provide the full coding for my project, given that it works correctly. Is anyone willing to assist me with this?

I have attached a picture of my midi controller face and the corresponding connections below.
Controller Template.jpg

Digital Multiplexer to Teensy 3.2 Pin 8
D0 – DYN TO CHANNEL OUT
D1 – EQ TO DYNAMIC S/C
D2 – SPLIT EQ
D3 – HIGH FREQ BELL
D4 – EQ BYPASS
D5 – PHASE
D6 – LOW FREQ BELL
D7 – BYPASS PLUGIN

Extra Digital Buttons
Teensy 3.2 Pin 9 – GATE ON/OFF
Teensy 3.2 Pin 10 – COMP FAST ATTACK
Teensy 3.2 Pin 11 – DYN BYPASS
Teensy 3.2 Pin 12 – GATE FAST ATTACK

Analog Multiplexer A to Teensy 3.2 Pin 18
A0 – HIGH MID FREQ Q
A1 – LOW MID FREQ HZ
A2 – LOW MID FREQ GAIN
A3 – LOW MID FREQ Q
A4 – LOW FREQ GAIN
A5 – OUTPUT LEVEL GAIN
A6 – INPUT LEVEL GAIN
A7 – LOW FREQ HZ

Analog Multiplexer B to Teensy 3.2 Pin 19
B0 – GATE RANGE
B1 – GATE RELEASE
B2 – HIGH FREQ ROLL OFF FILTER
B3 – HIGH FREQ HZ
B4 – HIGH MID FREQ HZ
B5 – LOW FREQ ROLL OFF FILTER
B6 – HIGH FRQ GAIN
B7 – HIGH MID FREQ GAIN

Extra Analog Encoders
Teensy 3.2 Pin 22 – COMP THRESHOLD
Teensy 3.2 Pin 21 – COMP RATIO
Teensy 3.2 Pin 20 – COMP RELEASE
Teensy 3.2 Pin 23 – GATE THRESHOLD

I could do it for you. It's pretty straightforward coding. Why wouldn't you just do it yourself?

Hey Yeahtuna,

Thanks for reaching out. I know absolutely nothing about coding or C Language. I know how to upload a code already written, but writing one is out of my comfort zone. I actually simplified my design, which might make things easier. Let me know if this is doable...

My design is a usb midi controller using a Teensy 3.5 with 12 tactile buttons and 20 rotary encoders (KY-040 no push button). I have attached a chart below which shows the pins that each component is connected to. Please help me with something I can upload and operate, or at least have something to show other forum users to view. Thank you!!!

View attachment Teensy 3.5 Routing Chart.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back