Forum Rule: Always post complete source code & details to reproduce any issue!

Thread: Updated TeensyDMX library for Teensy 4

Updated TeensyDMX library for Teensy 4

I've updated the TeensyDMX library to support Teensy 4.

For now, please see the `teensy4` branch at: https://github.com/ssilverman/TeensyDMX/tree/teensy4
    I'll be merging it into the master branch once it's settled. It's a little bit ahead of 4.0.0-alpha.2.

Note that it has some extra features and a few minor differences from the 3.x.x versions. Also note that this branch still supports all the Teensys 3 and later: 3.1, 3.2, 3.5, 3.6, LC, and 4.0.

Comments and suggestions welcome.
    Last edited by shawn; 12-01-2019 at 10:40 PM.

There's a good chance that the latest release, v4.0.0-alpha.6, is the last alpha release before I merge in the Teensy 4 support ("squashed", of course). I'm pretty happy with the new features and "workingness". Of course, now that I've said that, it's not going to work for some people...

Note that Teensy 4 support can be found in the `teensy4` branch. It's up to date with the `master` branch, just with Teensy 4 support.

After one alpha release with Teensy 4 support, I'll then move into beta, and then a final release. Lots has changed and improved. Check it out, all you DMX-loving makers out there. I'd love your comments.

The links:

I've released a beta version. Any questions, suggestions, and feedback welcome.

The link: https://github.com/ssilverman/TeensyDMX