teensy 3.2 analog stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sake

hello can anybody help me with my teensy i habe buyed a teensy 3.2 and im too stupid to write a code for it....
analog pins were used a 8/22 a 9/23
for the button is it 0 /rx1

Hi @Sake,

Might help if you showed your actual setup and explained what it is you are trying to do.

Example: you say a button is connect to pin 0? What is connected to the other side of the button? GND? +3.3v? ...
How are the Analog pins hooked up?

Hi i dont know you mean with WHO thes hooked Up..
I mean i have soldert IT to the teensy ..
And yes i Used gnd and 3.3 v...
I will use the Stick for an Razer orbweaver analog Mod to Game competive Shooter with it...
I also Take Out the regular switches Out and soldert some opto mechanical switches Into It ...
How can i Post some Photos into her ?
Sorry for my Bad Englisch it isnt my Main language :) i Hope you can Help me i we're very gratefull
Have a nice evening

JPG or PNG photo images can be uploaded with the 'Insert Image' icon on the toolbar. Size is limited to 1 MB and upload just fails if too large.

Hi i dont know you mean with WHO thes hooked Up..
I mean i have soldert IT to the teensy ..
And yes i Used gnd and 3.3 v...
I will use the Stick for an Razer orbweaver analog Mod to Game competive Shooter with it...
I also Take Out the regular switches Out and soldert some opto mechanical switches Into It ...
How can i Post some Photos into her ?
Sorry for my Bad Englisch it isnt my Main language :) i Hope you can Help me i we're very gratefull
Have a nice evening
windows should think that that is a regular controller

I suspect many of us have no idea what you are trying to do.

Lets step back to the beginning. Please post a link to whatever project you are trying to make. Post what parts you have. Otherwise, we are just guessing what your issue is.

BTW, saying you are "too stupid to write code" is self-defeating. Yes, at the moment, you might not know how to code or wire things up. But that doesn't mean you couldn't learn to do it. It can be a struggle to learn the initial concepts, but nobody is born knowing how to code or wire up projects. We all had to do the initial learning sometime.

There is a saying attributed to Euclid: "There is no royal road to geometry" that he is supposed to have said to the ruler Ptolemy I Soter who wanted a faster (royal) method to come up to speed without having to learn the basics. Coding and wiring up electronics (two different skill sets) are the same way. You have to spend the initial time learning the concepts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back