TD 1.47_b4 problem compiling audio library

el_supremo

Arduino 1.8.10 TD 1.49_b4
I've run into a problem compiling the audio library. I used this same code on Nov 3rd (to record WWVB during the change of DST from on to off) but I don't remember which version of TD was being used then - but that one worked.
For some reason, now it can't find arm_const_structs.h even though it does find arm_math.h in the same directory. It is being included from filter_convolutionUP.h and since I can't figure out a way to fix it, I have worked around it by putting an #ifdef/#endif around all of filter_convolutionUP.cpp.

This is part of the IDE output:
Code:
"C:\\arduino-1.8.10_1.49_b4\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=149 -DARDUINO=10810 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.10_1.49_b4\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.10_1.49_b4\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\SD" "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.10_1.49_b4\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\Audio" "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.10_1.49_b4\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\SPI" "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.10_1.49_b4\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\SerialFlash" "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.10_1.49_b4\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\Wire" "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.10_1.49_b4\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\Bounce" "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.10_1.49_b4\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\Audio\\utility" "C:\\arduino-1.8.10_1.49_b4\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\Audio\\filter_convolutionUP.cpp" -o nul
Alternatives for arm_const_structs.h: []
ResolveLibrary(arm_const_structs.h)In file included from C:\arduino-1.8.10_1.49_b4\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\filter_convolutionUP.cpp:28:0:

-> candidates: []

Like I say, I have a workaround, so it's not a panic.

Pete

The Teensy Audio library does not have any file named "filter_convolutionUP.cpp".

Maybe you're using a modified copy?

Ah, thanks Paul, you're right. I have a vague memory of installing something from Frank @DD4WH to do with fast convolution filtering.

Take the rest of the year off - you've earned it :)

Happy New Year.

Pete

Back