use python to contro a display

tomy

I want to use python to control the STOEN lcd display. But I don't know how to merge the two.

Without specifics this post is lacking: What Teensy - running what install of Python - and non-specific display name not spelled like other two posts …

Maybe you could be more specific? I searched google for "STOEN lcd display" and ended up on this page which shows many displays they make.

Edit - link removed

But when you ask "how to merge the two", maybe you're asking about software? So much guesswork, so little info, not even useful keywords to try searching. So hard to answer...

You can get better help if you specific details. Also try to explain the context, the things you're actually trying to accomplish. We can't read your mind. We're only humans.... but we can probably help much more if we can understand what you really need.

Maybe you could be more specific? I searched google for "STOEN lcd display" and ended up on this page which shows many displays they make.

… Edit - link removed

But when you ask "how to merge the two", maybe you're asking about software? So much guesswork, so little info, not even useful keywords to try searching. So hard to answer...

You can get better help if you specific details. Also try to explain the context, the things you're actually trying to accomplish. We can't read your mind. We're only humans.... but we can probably help much more if we can understand what you really need.

Seems like questionable user based on 2 other posts … those posts note st0ne display - again with no useful context? - but wasn't looking to give them ad space.

hmmm - does looks a little suspicious.

@tomy - if you're a real person actually using Teensy with these displays (or anything really), now's the time to speak up!

I learned stone's software this afternoon.You can combine screens to make simple touch changes in the GUI background.But I want to combine programming in python with their software.Because I'm new to python.I just learned the if language stage.So I came up with this idea, because I don't know much about languages other than python..I want to know how to combine python with GUI design software.

@tomy - This is bordering on spam. You've made several posts promoting this display, sometimes claiming you just discovered it. We see what you're doing. If you keep this up, you will eventually get banned and all your posts will be deleted.

Back