MTP responder on Teensy USB2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WMXZ

After, porting MTP responder to Teensy 4.0, I needed it to port it to USBHS of Teensy3.6.
So Teensy3.6 could now have MTP responder on slow primary USB or on USBHS (used for USBHost).

As I work with makefile (VSCode) it was easy to generate a own USB2_MTPDISK_SERIAL to trigger software compilation.
But before I post SW on GitHub, I would like to know how to how Arduino (boards.txt) allows me to activate 2nd USB (in addition to first)
Say USB_SERIAL and/or USB2_SERIAL, USB_MTPDISK or USB2_MTPDISK.

MTP responder us now updated to allow for Teensy 3.6 the use of USBHS (2nd USB port on T3.6) as MTP-responder.

There are two examples
- mtp-test that used primary usb port for MTP Responder, as discussed in other thread on this forum
- mtp-test-t36 that uses primary port as chosen by user and USBHS as MTPDISK+Serial. It requires also the USB2 libray https://github.com/WMXZ-EU/USB2

Unfortunately use of 2nd USB needs either Makefile or custom modification of boards.txt
Not sure, if Paul will ever implement a 2nd USB menu.

@WMZ - know this is a relatively old thread but do you have plans to update the lib for the T4/T4.1?

@WMZ - know this is a relatively old thread but do you have plans to update the lib for the T4/T4.1?

Yes, but at the moment (last two month), I shifted my attention to modelling of covid. Maybe, when I get the T4.1 I switch interest again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back