Audio shield and Teensy not really working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are pins 18 and 19 still showing no voltage?

If so, try measuring the 3.3V power on the bottom right corner behind the headphone jack, of course with the multimeter negative lead touching the USB cable shell or other GND location on Teensy.

No 3.3V reading on SDA and SCL probably means the audio shield isn't getting 3.3V power, because the shield has 2 resistors for those pins which bring both up to 3.3V.

I checked everything, and everything indicates correct voltages!

You've done a lot of work here and we want to help you out by sending you an audio shield with sockets. Do not solder anything to the pins on your Teensy so that you can plug it into the sockets on the audio shield when you receive it.

The audio shield will have these sockets soldered on to it. - https://www.pjrc.com/store/socket_14x1.html
These are the sockets we recommend using with the Audio Shield and a Teensy With Pins.

Check your email that you used to sign up on the forum. You should have a email from me.

I just received a new audio shield. It works!!!! The guitar music code is now the sound of my happiness! Now finally able to start the fun part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back