Forum Rule: Always post complete source code & details to reproduce any issue!

Thread: audio library class

audio library class

Hi I am new to teensy and the audio library. I have watched the teensy audio workshop and some nice youtube items by Notes and Volts. I had a look around but I did not find a list of Pubic member functions for the Teensy audio library. Could someone point me in the right direction please?

thanks
    Paul

First, you should revise your spelling - “Pubic” member functions are perhaps not what you are really looking for...

Second, take a look onto the graphic design tool for the audio library. After selecting and placing an object from the left column, a description of its public member functions will be displayed in the right column.

https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/gui/

Be aware that the tool still needs updates for Teensy 4 (WIP)

The right-side documentation panel in the design tool, as Theremingenieur suggested, is the easiest place.

But if you don't like easy-to-read documentation, you can always just read the .h files to see the full public and private list of functions.

https://github.com/PaulStoffregen/Audio

Thank you for the replies. I much prefer the method used in the design tool, it's a really useful contextualisation, I just didn't think to start looking there.
    My apologies for the unfortunate typographical error. My eyes and brain aren't what they used to be
    best wishes
    Paul