T 4.1 Layout/pinout

Spyy

Hi,

not really sure if i missed something on the above topic...The thread for this device is closed with the comment everything is now done/fixed... so i try it here...
Due to the fact that i am doing a PCB which aims to use the T4.1, is there a chance to get the final layout and pinout for the T4.1 ? Or is it the table shown at the beginning of the mentioned thread?

Thank you

Torsten

Yes and no.

Yes, when Teensy 4.1 is released, of course we will publish all the usual info, the same as is done for every other Teensy.

But until then, no. It's not a released product yet. Nothing more will be published until it's released.

At this moment we don't have a firm time-frame for release. We're going to release just as soon as we can get all the parts. But the recent coronavirus quarantines in China are casting a lot of uncertainty on the global supply of almost all electronic components. Any promises I could make wouldn't be worth the pixels they're printed upon!

Teensy is assembled, tested, packaged and shipped from the USA. So once we get all the parts, problems in China won't hold up production.

Yes and no.

Yes, when Teensy 4.1 is released, of course we will publish all the usual info, the same as is done for every other Teensy.

But until then, no. It's not a released product yet.

Hi Paul,

thank you for the quick answer...will then wait....

Is there a recommended ethernet magnetics device you can suggest to attach to the ethernet pins?

Thank very much

Torsten

Back