Blocked IP (sorry if it should be in other forum branch)

6r1d

Hello! Thanks for Teensy, it's an incredible project; I really like your audio library: it makes audio processing easy and fun.

I am visiting forum for advices from time to time and my ISP IPs seem to be blocked there, so I'm using a VPN.
I don't know what activity happens from an IP range I'm using, but in my case, I'm just starting with Teensy and reading forum from time to time.
If you can look at this part of network activity, that'd be great. My current IP is 109.165.43.85 (Rostelecom in Rostov-on-Don).

Hello! Thanks for Teensy, it's an incredible project; I really like your audio library: it makes audio processing easy and fun.

I am visiting forum for advices from time to time and my ISP IPs seem to be blocked there, so I'm using a VPN.
I don't know what activity happens from an IP range I'm using, but in my case, I'm just starting with Teensy and reading forum from time to time.
If you can look at this part of network activity, that'd be great. My current IP is 109.165.43.85 (Rostelecom in Rostov-on-Don).

Because of too much spamming on this forum. Paul has banned those ISP. If you have static IP then you can submit that to Paul and he may allowed your IP. If you do not have static IP always then better you use via VPN only. I am doing that way only.

Funny thing is, I just experienced that =because= I was using a VPN. Fortunately, easy enough to change that.

I have this same problem when on my college campus. And they even technically own the IP block they hand out to students. (Everyone gets a public IP on my campus because its a tech school and they want to encourage you to do stuff.)

My college I go to is Illinois Institute of Technology and they own/ have assigned 104.194.96.0-104.194.127.255 according to https://www.ultratools.com/tools/ipWhoisLookup

I know basically the full range must be banned because everyday when I go to campus I get a new IP and its always banned.

I have had to use my home server as a proxy when ever I am on campus to access the forums.

Last edited:
Did you ever get your IP unblocked? I have the same issue. I filled out the form on the banned page, but never heard back.

Because of too much spamming on this forum. Paul has banned those ISP. If you have static IP then you can submit that to Paul and he may allowed your IP. If you do not have static IP always then better you use via VPN only. I am doing that way only.

How does one get in touch with Paul? He appears to have two accounts here and neither accepts direct messages.

My son is learning about microcontrollers and would like access to this forum, but is unable to do so because our IP or ISP is blocked. I'm accessing this from work, but that isn't an option for him.

How does one get in touch with Paul? He appears to have two accounts here and neither accepts direct messages.

My son is learning about microcontrollers and would like access to this forum, but is unable to do so because our IP or ISP is blocked. I'm accessing this from work, but that isn't an option for him.

Either you use VPN and access this forum(I am doing this way). Or if you have Static IP then share that Static IP with Paul and he can whitelist that IP so you can access but make sure it didn't get changed afterwards otherwise you may have access blocked again.

I would suggest VPN is best for now.

Either you use VPN and access this forum(I am doing this way). Or if you have Static IP then share that Static IP with Paul and he can whitelist that IP so you can access but make sure it didn't get changed afterwards otherwise you may have access blocked again.

I would suggest VPN is best for now.

I have a static IP, but I can't find a way to contact Paul unless I crash one of his threads. He doesn't accept DMs.

I'm trying to teach my son about microcontrollers and really don't want to give him access to a VPN.

Never got the io range my university uses unblocked but not a problem anymore because I am out till August.

Email to Paul

I have a static IP, but I can't find a way to contact Paul unless I crash one of his threads. He doesn't accept DMs.

I'm trying to teach my son about microcontrollers and really don't want to give him access to a VPN.

I think you have to email Paul with your forum username and your static IP. Not sure but may be paul at pjrc dot com.

Back