Forum Rule: Always post complete source code & details to reproduce any issue!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: In ST7735_t3 : tft.Print and tft.Println do not print spaces

Good afternoon - The Adafruit display should work with previously defined tab color: tft.initR(INITR_MINI160x80);
    I don't believe theirs is an S... Could be wrong. But fingers crossed should be the same as before... I thought I had one around here, earlier, but don't see it right now, new one should arrive with my Mouser order.

Good Evening
    Yep you are right the Adafruit display works fine with the tft.initR(INITR_MINI160x80); initialization

What is curious about the display is the datasheet for the display shows a ST7735S? (https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-...kout/downloads)

Good Evening,

Maybe it also is an S display, but they definitely configured it differently. So will keep fingers crossed that most of them follow one or the other...

EDIT: Tomorrow or so the new Adafruit display 160x80 will arrive. So of course the one I thought I already had... I just found And looks like it works, the same as yours.

So looks like I should organize some of my junk! It was buried in my sensors box and not in the displays box. Probably should organize this a lot more!
    Last edited by KurtE; 04-23-2020 at 02:32 AM.