Teensy WIKI

@luni - Clone fails:
Interesting, seems like Franks SPDIF file is somehow broken. I'll backup and delete it.

@Frank: Where do you want that linked from? Audio?

My Github desktop tool doesn't seem to clone the wiki - and the link does not work (Getting 404)
Did you use the link from below the sidebar? Works here without issue? Also defragster seems to be able to clone...

Upload does not work - I don't care - I've uploaded the picture here and just added a link in the wiki SPDIF article.

indeed - clone for defragster cannot push even simple text edit from desktop:
docwritefail.png

Looks like public wiki does not automatically mean public pushing. I think this would make it quite chaotic. So, let's stick with using the Web Editor.

Edit:
Here a nice trick:

You can open an issue on the repo and copy your pictures there. If you are in Issue-Edit mode you see the link which you can copy and insert in your WIKI page. You can also click on the image which will open it in the browser. You can then copy the image address shown in the browser address bar.

Last edited:

Edit:
Here a nice trick:

You can open an issue on the repo and copy your pictures there. If you are in Issue-Edit mode you see the link which you can copy and insert in your WIKI page. You can also click on the image which will open it in the browser. You can then copy the image address shown in the browser address bar.

I was going to suggest that an ISSUE allowing image drop would be a work around to adding assets. Didn't get to trying the mechanics.

Glad you liked it.

Somebody might want to comb over the data in the old thread (2014-2019) that was an attempt to gather together information for a possible wiki:

Nice work @MichaelMeissner - I added a quick set of notes for : Universal-asynchronous-receiver-transmitter

There are some decent Troubleshooting pages also the whole thread of links/notes : Wiki Coming - Please link worthy posts

{link fixed by MichaelMeissner}

Last edited:
Nice work @MichaelMeissner - I added a quick set of notes for : Universal-asynchronous-receiver-transmitter

There are some decent Troubleshooting pages also the whole thread of links/notes : Wiki Coming - Please link worthy posts

Looks good. I put a link to the Teensy Serial library page (https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_uart.html) there. Maybe one day that page will even include the Teensy 4.0.

I put in a brief mention of hardware flow control, but both the FIFO and flow control probably should be expanded by somebody who actually uses them.

One thing that it would be really nice is to fill out the pages on supported monitors, including the various ways to speed things up (dma, etc). I did put the magic SPI pins for Teensy 3.x's in the SPI page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good. I put a link to the Teensy Serial library page (https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_uart.html) there. Maybe one day that page will even include the Teensy 4.0.

I put in a brief mention of hardware flow control, but both the FIFO and flow control probably should be expanded by somebody who actually uses them.

One thing that it would be really nice is to fill out the pages on supported monitors, including the various ways to speed things up (dma, etc). I did put the magic SPI pins for Teensy 3.x's in the SPI page.

Opps - the PJRC link was self ref to the wiki link … corrected

I did not know the T_4 FIFO's were only 4 bytes? Assumed they were 8 but never got to the number on them.

Using colons in filenames seems to completely confuse GIT. I removed the colon and fixed the link from the wiki sidebar to the page. Might be a good idea to update the link in #38 above, since this is now pointing to nowhere

I fixed the link in #38. I hope defragster doesn't mind.

THIS WIKI THREAD points to some general topical subject help using/understanding Teensy and Arduino.

It is hosted here:

Please refer to it for info and if something is missing please add or make a note here to prompt others that may know to extend it.

Or perhaps this STICKY thread that was made to be a pointer to the above:

The other 5 year old collection of links and info on the forum itself is this thread ::

Back