Teensy 4.0 : Hardware, software and 3D Mechanical Model questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoA

I would like to operate a Teensy 4.0 using external powering at 600 MHz clock speed. Please respond to the following questions:

1) What voltage do I need to operate chive the above-mentioned clock speed? My circuit has plent of current at 5 VDC

2) To operate at 600 MHz, do I need to add anything to my sketch. or will the device automatically start in 600 MHz clock speed mode? If I need to configure my sketch at startup, pleasne provide whatever lines(s) of code I need

3) I am additing the Teensy 4.0 device to my own circuit. It would be nice to have a 3D Mechanical Model of the device (with pins) purely for visualization and checking the mechanical assembly. Is there a 3D Mechanical Model of the device available (preferably in STEP format)?

Thanks,

Mo

The Teensy Spec Card shows VIN needs to be 3.6 to 5.5 Volts. So 5 Volts and 100 mA +/- will let that run.

One of the Arduino IDE Tools option for the Board is setting speed for the resulting sketch. The default is 600 MHz. Adjusting at runtime is easy - but when built at 600 it starts and stays at that speed before entry to setup().

There are posted CAD drawings for T_4.0 - generally the same as the T_3.2 for overall size and layout of the internal VUSB pin and all edge pins and USB connector. This WIKI in progress indicates a STEP file for T_4.0 - without pins :: github.com/TeensyUser/doc/wiki/3d-files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back