In need of complete Teensy 4.1 dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zane470

Hello,

I'm making a circuit board that a Teensy 4.1 will plug into. I have all of the dimensions I need except for the USB and ethernet pins. Does anyone have this info?

teensy.jpg

teensy2.jpg

This better illustrates the problem. The bottom USB header isn't vertically aligned with anything...no idea how far up I need to move it. Also not completely sure about the Ethernet connector. I could probably just eyeball it or determine the dimensions using MS paint and drawing more lines, but I'd rather get the exact dimensions.

I use Diptrace as well. I do have my own versions of it that I have used for some of my own boards, which I am playing with.

Most of the stuff you can grab from T3.6 as far as the USB connections.
Currently on my boards I do not have the ethernet connections setup on it... Nor exactly where the two memory chips are, although I have guessed by trying to measure and did a quick and dirty castellated board which is being fabricated by OSHPark. So don't know how bad they are yet.

I included a set of diptrace library components with some Teensy stuff. Not saying they are worth much but you might get some stuff out of them...

t41_cast_pins.jpg

Note I am showing my sort of 3d for T3.6 here, so there are some holes for pins that are not on T4.1... But this board was setup such that I can use T3.6, T4, T4.1 with FRDM4236 which is currently in it and T4.1 which I will be... I keep the beta 1 in reserve as I am testing using some servos, so would rather kill a T4 than the T4.1...

T4LSSV2.jpg

Attachments

• Teensy34.zip
    31.5 KB · Views: 87
View attachment 20066

This better illustrates the problem. The bottom USB header isn't vertically aligned with anything...no idea how far up I need to move it. Also not completely sure about the Ethernet connector. I could probably just eyeball it or determine the dimensions using MS paint and drawing more lines, but I'd rather get the exact dimensions.

I measured the 2mm spacing ethernet header to be centered between pins 20 and 21, and the centers of the closest pair of ethernet pins 0.1" below those two pins.

The USB Host pins appear to be in a row placed 3mm above the teensy pins 1-6. They are also offset by 0.05" (halfway) from those pins in the long direction.

Does that make sense? I can draw a picture if it's unclear.

Again USB Host I believe it is the same as T3.6

Which on my patterns, the +5v pin is at screenshot.jpg
at about x=.3 and y=.175 from the corner as hopefully shown

Please pardon this funky version. It also has the T4 USB pads as was trying to build board that allows me to populate it to use T4 with USB with pogo pins, plus USB power chip...
Or use for T3.6 or T4.1 using the 5 pin USB conneciton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back