Will the optimized SD_t3.h work on the T4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewtonBIV

Howdy folks. Sorry i've looked through these as much as I could, and have tried a number of different things, but un-commenting the header file SD_t3.h and saving it under the same name in the same location continues to give me these errors whenever I try to implement anything involving that library (or anything including audio.h , sd.h, and/or spi.h). I've gotten my project up and running decently, only reason i'm even doing this is because it sounds like the optimum functionality it provides is exactly the kind of facelift my device would benefit hugely from since it's primary function is to basically act like a dj set up condensed into a small application, in other words it's primary claim to fame is it's ability to play 2 tracks at the same time (or as close to the same time as is possible). Thought maybe it's just the fact it doesn't support T4 but I noticed in a couple mentions that some of the code was updated so as to work on that version so......fingers crossed! As always any input would be greatly appreciated. Here is the error code, the sketch causing the error (just a small 3 or 3 lines of code to demonstrate and exploit where the error is being caused), also by the way i've ran it including SD_t3.h, SD.h, both, and each way even taking the actual SD files out of the folder in case that was causing it.

Thanks everyone!

Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD\card_t3.cpp:31:29: error: conflicting declaration 'volatile uint8_t* SDClass::csreg'

volatile uint8_t * SDClass::csreg;

^

In file included from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD\card_t3.cpp:28:0:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD\SD_t3.h:85:32: note: previous declaration as 'volatile unsigned int* SDClass::csreg'

static volatile IO_REG_TYPE * csreg;

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD\card_t3.cpp:31:29: warning: declaration of 'volatile unsigned int* SDClass::csreg' outside of class is not definition [-fpermissive]

volatile uint8_t * SDClass::csreg;

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD\card_t3.cpp:32:18: error: conflicting declaration 'uint8_t SDClass::csmask'

uint8_t SDClass::csmask;

^

In file included from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD\card_t3.cpp:28:0:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD\SD_t3.h:86:21: note: previous declaration as 'unsigned int SDClass::csmask'

static IO_REG_TYPE csmask;

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD\card_t3.cpp:32:18: warning: declaration of 'unsigned int SDClass::csmask' outside of class is not definition [-fpermissive]

uint8_t SDClass::csmask;

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD\card_t3.cpp: In static member function 'static bool SDClass::sd_read(uint32_t, void*)':

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD\card_t3.cpp:113:2: error: 'SPI0_PUSHR' was not declared in this scope

SPI0_PUSHR = 0xFFFF | SPI_PUSHR_CTAS(1);

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD\card_t3.cpp:113:40: error: 'SPI_PUSHR_CTAS' was not declared in this scope

SPI0_PUSHR = 0xFFFF | SPI_PUSHR_CTAS(1);

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD\card_t3.cpp:116:12: error: 'SPI0_SR' was not declared in this scope

while (!(SPI0_SR & 0xF0)) ;

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD\card_t3.cpp:118:17: error: 'SPI0_POPR' was not declared in this scope

uint32_t in = SPI0_POPR;

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD\card_t3.cpp:122:11: error: 'SPI0_SR' was not declared in this scope

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD\card_t3.cpp:123:16: error: 'SPI0_POPR' was not declared in this scope

uint32_t in = SPI0_POPR;

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD\card_t3.cpp:126:11: error: 'SPI0_SR' was not declared in this scope

^

here is the sketch causing that error I just mock through together to see if the errors would still come up.

Code:
#include <Audio.h>
#include <Wire.h>
#include <SPI.h>
#include <SD.h>
#include <SerialFlash.h>
#include <Bounce.h>

void setup() {
 Serial.begin(9600);

}

void loop() {
Serial.println("still can't get this thing to work!");