3D Model for Teensy 4.1

Looks good! Would you mind if I included it with the KiCad footprint for the Teensy here: https://github.com/blackketter/teensy.pretty

If that's ok, let me know how you'd like credit.

Pin placement does seem to line up with the holes in the footprint well. I did notice that there are no components modeled on the bottom side, not sure if that's important.

You can include it, just credit Zack Kummer (my GrabCAD user name). I left the components off the bottom because they were all low profile smd stuff that didn't really affect my project. But I can/should add them if it's going into the github repo. If you have the height for the tallest of the smd parts on the back, I can add them tonight. Otherwise I'm still waiting on USPS to get my 4.1's to me and can measure myself sometime this week.

You can include it, just credit Zack Kummer (my GrabCAD user name). I left the components off the bottom because they were all low profile smd stuff that didn't really affect my project. But I can/should add them if it's going into the github repo. If you have the height for the tallest of the smd parts on the back, I can add them tonight. Otherwise I'm still waiting on USPS to get my 4.1's to me and can measure myself sometime this week.

I measured the tallest parts on the back as being about 0.7mm high.

Back