Multi EMF Sensors - Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wambo6k

Hello everybody.

I NEED HELP

I want to build a sensor matrix of 6x7.

The sensors should be like an EMF sensor - the well-known principle with an analog input connected to the antenna and with very high resistance (MOhm) to ground. Multiplex (MUX Board) is known to me, but it doesn't work if you build several sensors with it. Confused and high incorrect values ​​are shown. It works only with one sensor.
The measure distance / sensitivity ist bad too.

I test it with Arduino Micro, Pro Mini, Nano V3, Uno and Teensy 2. All the same problem.

Even if you use the analog inputs directly, it only works if you set the others to low during the current measurement or make them an output. This is how I mean:

pinMode(A0,OUTPUT);

pinMode(A1,INPUT);

pinMode(A2,OUTPUT);

sensorVal = analogRead(A1);

And so on...

This means the values ​​are significantly 4 times lower but it l"works". It probably has something to do with the internal capacitors.The charging requires a lot of electricity and this is why the values are bad. I would prefer 42 single sensors directly. alternatively via the 6x7 matrix with 13 sensors and then with 2 controllers.

My question to you is whether you can help me there and have a solution for 42 individual EMF measurements (without using 4 to 5 controllers). I don't want to use a touch sensor because I need to measure EMF.

I search for a code, sensor (or a controller with enough analogue In)

Thanks and greetings

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back