problems in ubuntu

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxxofrobots

Teensy has been very flaky in my system. Tonight Arduino IDE stopped working completely until I deleted my .15-arduino user folder. Then it appeared my installation had lost all Teensy libraries and I was forced to completely delete my Arduino IDE folder, reinstall, then reinstall 1.52. Now I seem to have connectivity restored, but the code I wrote and placed in ~/arduino-1.8.11-linux64/arduino-1.8.11/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/Audio seems to not be linkable. It says "BoxxyVocoder:66: error: 'AudioEffectRectifier' does not name a type." That's the name of my module, and before all this nonsense it was working just fine. Am I correct in that ALL on need to do to make a custom audio module is create it and place it in the "Audio" directory mentioned above? I checked permissions, they're fine. But this worked before and now it doesn't, and I'm just about ready to reload the entire desktop in frustration.

Attachments

• BoxxyVocoder.ino
    62.3 KB · Views: 41
  • effect_rectifier.h
    1.8 KB · Views: 48
  • effect_rectifier.cpp
    2.3 KB · Views: 40
  • log.txt.zip
    40.8 KB · Views: 36
Thanks. Now I am having a problem with my new 4.1. When I attempt to download a sketch that works on my 4.0, my system tells me

Teensy did not respond to a USB-based request to enter program mode.
Please press the PROGRAM MODE BUTTON on your Teensy to upload your sketch.
An error occurred while uploading the sketch

I tried doing a 20 second hard reset, then reconnected everything and tried again. Initially after the reload it told me no Teensy devices could be found, but after reconnecting and pushing reset the led came back on, but whenever I try to do anything I get the above message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back