Forum Rule: Always post complete source code & details to reproduce any issue!

Thread: Documentation Request and a Question

Documentation Request and a Question

Has anyone put together a doc which has all of the available audio modules, their inputs and outputs, all of their parameters? I keep having to go back to the design tool to see this info but it would be easier if I could just view a document. If you have such a doc could I get a copy?

My question is: Where is the code for AudioConnection? I have searched through the Audio library source code and cannot seem to find where this is defined. Only reason I am asking is that I would like to understand the library at a low level.

Thanks

The AudioConnection class is in hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy4\AudioStream.h

Pete

While not formatted as traditional documentation, all the sidebar info is contained within the gui index.html file.

Check out: https://github.com/PaulStoffregen/Au...gui/index.html starting at line 549. It's not the easiest to peruse, but you should conceivably take that info and format it if you needed.

Thanks that will help. If I redo this into a document format I'll let the forum know.

I would certainly read it! I think there are a few typos to watch out for too.