Does anyone have the SGTL5000 filter spreadsheet file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgarlans

I've been searching all over the forums, and everyone keeps referring to the same posts from ~2015 or so. Apparently there was an excel sheet provided by Freescale for creating the coefficients to use with the parametric EQ, but it was only hosted on one person's server which has since gone offline. Does anyone still have that file?

Google is your friend... I searched for "sgtl5000-peq.zip". The second hit led me to the NXP community:[url]https://community.nxp.com/thread/498632[/URL].
Half way that page you can download "SGTL5000 PEQ Package.zip".
In the ZIP file is the spreadsheet [SGTL5000 PEQ design_12Jun2013_v3.xlsx] you're looking for!

Cheers,
Paul

Google is your friend... I searched for "sgtl5000-peq.zip". The second hit led me to the NXP community:[url]https://community.nxp.com/thread/498632[/URL].
Half way that page you can download "SGTL5000 PEQ Package.zip".
In the ZIP file is the spreadsheet [SGTL5000 PEQ design_12Jun2013_v3.xlsx] you're looking for!

Cheers,
Paul

Thanks for the help!

Usually i'm really good at finding stuff on google but I failed hard this time.
I just went back and looked in my search history to figure out how I managed to miss it, and I had googled for exactly "sgtl5000-peq.zip" with quotation marks and it gave exactly one result: the thread from this forum from 2013. I just tried again without quotations and the first two links had all the relevant information!

Lesson learned, and thanks for the help again!

Thanks for the help!

Usually i'm really good at finding stuff on google but I failed hard this time.
I just went back and looked in my search history to figure out how I managed to miss it, and I had googled for exactly "sgtl5000-peq.zip" with quotation marks and it gave exactly one result: the thread from this forum from 2013. I just tried again without quotations and the first two links had all the relevant information!

Lesson learned, and thanks for the help again!

Funny - I never know when quotes might help - had not seen obvious case where they "HURT". Bing gives the same result with quoted "sgtl5000-peq.zip" it gives a single forum result, without the quotes it gives a long list - with NXP as the first entry.

I seached for sgtl5000-peq.zip without the quotes - the quotes in my reply were only to show the exact string.
However, Google first searched for http://sgtl5000-peq.zip/ [why?], which obviously returned an error.
I had to mouse-click on the entry indicated with the red arrow to get the full results:

Untitled.jpg

Paul

Not in the habit of searching from the address bar - unless it is for a prior url - just seems wrong and gets in the way when real URL is known. - And always defer to BING.com - not used g00gle this year AFAIK

Putting "quotes" on search is supposed to mandate the exact text appears in the results shown - though it usually fails to help. Didn't follow the links for unquoted to see how they offered the subject sgtl5000-xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back