Teensy 4.1 Ethernet shield was not found

Status
Not open for further replies.

umtwademel

Hi,

I am trying to get the ethernet component to work for my Teensy 4.1. I followed the tutorial for putting the ethernet kit together and am running the UDPSendReceiveString example. However, I just keep getting the message "Ethernet shield was not found. Sorry, can't run without hardware. :(" The led on the ethernet jack does not light up either. Any trouble shooting tips? I seem to be getting 1.6 V drops between the ground and T/R pins. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi,

I am trying to get the ethernet component to work for my Teensy 4.1. I followed the tutorial for putting the ethernet kit together and am running the UDPSendReceiveString example. However, I just keep getting the message "Ethernet shield was not found. Sorry, can't run without hardware. :(" The led on the ethernet jack does not light up either. Any trouble shooting tips? I seem to be getting 1.6 V drops between the ground and T/R pins. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

You did not explicitly say, but assuming that you are using the built-in ethernet PHY, did you change from this:

Code:
#include <Ethernet.h>

to this:

Code:
#include <NativeEthernet.h>

Mark J Culross
KD5RXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back