BMC, MIDI Controller Library with Companion App Beta now Available!

neroroxxx

BMC is an all-in-one Scalable MIDI Controller library with a companion Desktop/Browser Editor App specifically designed for the Arduino-Compatible Teensy development Boards. BMC allows you to build your own MIDI Controllers with a mixed number of Buttons/Leds/Encoders/Pots/Relays etc with only a few lines of code!

This is my fist release for a project like this one so I'm very excited, the library is currently in a Public Beta so I can get some feedback from the users on how to improve it before it's official release, I've been using it live with bands already for over a year (post COVID19) and it has been as solid as one can expect. I'm looking forward to expanding the library and to make it a standard for those wanting to build a DIY MIDI Foot/Desktop Controller.

The library is only compatible with Teensy boards as it's my platform of choice for anything MIDI.

All details, links and editor are available here https://www.roxxxtar.com/bmc

913f33936218d7a6bb50be4ae4827aeb.jpg

Today I reserved a couple of hours to read your's project documentation and to try the online editor/configurator (but I haven't any Teensy with me to connect...)
It's an IMPRESSIVE work!
It could become (well, it already is) the heaven for MIDI Controller makers ;-)

In the next days I'll try it with my Drawbars MIDI Controller that's powered by an LC.
Unfortunately I used an MCP23017 to drive the 14 Leds and i see that this isn't supported by your BMC...

Do you have a preferred channel for feedback and discussion? here is ok?

Thank you again for this great work!

Stefano

Back