interfacing of Teensy 4.0 with mpu9250

Status
Not open for further replies.
As in most cases, hard to help much without additional information. Things like maybe a picture showing how you have it wired up.
Which sketch? Directly one of the examples? Or if edited, maybe include your actual code you are trying.

Maybe details like, which mpu9250 (like link to product maybe)...

I have used the bolderflight library with a couple different MPU9250 breakout boards without issue. Typically when you get that error its the wiring. As @brtaylor and @KurtE mentioned can not help much with a picture of the wiring connections or which example sketch you are using.

Also, for I2C you could run the "Scanner" example in the Wire library as a double check if you have your I2C wiring correct.

As in most cases, hard to help much without additional information. Things like maybe a picture showing how you have it wired up.
Which sketch? Directly one of the examples? Or if edited, maybe include your actual code you are trying.

Maybe details like, which mpu9250 (like link to product maybe)...
i have attached the wiring diagram here , connection detailed is here, Vcc of the sensor is connected with 3.3v of teensy 4.SCL with pin 19, and SDA of sensor with pin18 of teensy,ADO and FSYNC are grounded, other pinare not used,these are I2C connection , i am using basic I2C example for this interface.

i have attached the wiring diagram here , connection detailed is here, Vcc of the sensor is connected with 3.3v of teensy 4.SCL with pin 19, and SDA of sensor with pin18 of teensy,ADO and FSYNC are grounded, other pinare not used,these are I2C connection , i am using basic I2C example for this interface.

No links that I can see. You might also have to hook up VDDIO to 3.3v. This may depend on your breakout board some have it shorted already to VDD (3.3v).

Not sure if that file... Is exported that people can see. when you say diagram, sometimes that is not

Also often times it helps to see REAL picture of your setup. Sometimes it shows things like: someone using a breadboard and not soldering the pins to the teensy and hoping that would works (most of the time not)... Or maybe a ground pin missing, or maybe soldering issue, either cold joint or short. Or SCL/SDA pins reversed.

And again which code... As @mjs513 suggested if you are doing I2C, than try running the Wire Scanner example program to see if it at least sees it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back