Forum Rule: Always post complete source code & details to reproduce any issue!

Thread: Schematic Review: Modified Teensy 3.5 Circuit

Schematic Review: Modified Teensy 3.5 Circuit

Posted this in General Discussion, but I realize it makes more sense here:

I'm making a custom PCB for my neuroscience lab to record and generate different signals during experimentation. We're currently using the Teensy 3.5 for the 5V tolerant input pins and 2 DAC outs for true analog outputs.

With our PCB, I wanted to have multiple possible power inputs, as USB alone from a hub often does not yield enought current (~250mA needed). I'm aware of powered USB hubs but I wanted a direct option if that is unavailable. I used diodes to handle the different input voltages. We also take in signals and voltage from a rotary encoder, and have several analog and digital I/O through BNC. The PCB will end up in a metal enclosure roughly 110mm x 80 mm, with height 30 mm.

My schematic is not too different from the 3.5 schematic, just with those added features.

My main questions are how to add capacitors and a ground plane to the crystals, and whether my diode OR-ing logic makes sense.

Any feedback or suggestions are greatly appreciated. This is my first PCB design, and I'm using EAGLE.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qg2...ew?usp=sharing

You need to give us access. Can you post a PDF instead?

Sorry about that! Thanks for letting me know. I changed the settings on the link sharing and I've attached the pdf here.
    lab_sch.pdf