Forum Rule: Always post complete source code & details to reproduce any issue!

Thread: Tensy 3.2 symbol and footprint for EasyEDA

Tensy 3.2 symbol and footprint for EasyEDA

Hi all,

I had looking for a Tensy 3.2's part in EasyEDA PCB software and it was not exist.
    So I decided to create it and it's a real pleasure to share it with the community

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture décran 2020-08-14 à 09.37.14.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	169.4 KB 
ID:	21376

Please feel free to make feedbacks if something is wrong,
    Bruno

Quote Originally Posted by bpoultier View Post
    Hi all,
    I had looking for a Tensy 3.2's part in EasyEDA PCB software and it was not exist.
    So I decided to create it and it's a real pleasure to share it with the community

Please feel free to make feedbacks if something is wrong,
    Bruno
    Hi Bruno just a little tip. It's spelled "Teensy" not "Tensy". If I search in EasyEDA using the correct spelling, I get 999+ results (schematic symbols and footprints) in the user-contributed section! I'm sure making your own was a great learning experience though.

edit - I had a look at your footprint and question why you put pads on the bottom copper layer? They will never come in contact with the Teensy.

Hi @recursing,

Effectively, you are right, I've missing a 'e' in my search. I've renamed the symbol and the footprint.

I made the bottom pads because I use with SMD male pin header like that in my project: https://lcsc.com/product-detail/Pin-...F_C168661.html

Any way, many thanks!